The New Mad Lib Game.

Play forum games here like, "word association", "poster above me", "finish this story off" etc
Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

One day, Ash and mp was going to wtflandto get some more of death, on the way, there were some pikachu90000's. Ash and mp got attacked by him and then they died..
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

One day, Ash and Misty was going to Happy Fun Land to get some more of their home cookin', on the way, there were some Barneys. Ash threw up and then Misty got killed.
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

One day, Ash and Misty was going to Super Happy Fun Land to get some more of their marriages, on the way, there were some idoits. Ash threw up and then Misty got killed.
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

AnnekaLily
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 408124448212

Post by AnnekaLily »

One day, Ash and Misty was going to town to get some more red wine, on the way, there were some Mistletoe. Ash looked at Misty and then Fireworks flew..

Pokémon Pearl FC: Anneka/4081 2444 8212

pokemon23000
Pewter City

Re: The New Mad Lib Game.

Post by pokemon23000 »

One day, Ash, my friend and I was going to the theater to get some more entertainment, and on the way, there was a Pokemon region called Jalavanoshobitolosartavinoso de Caligoinjavorrhivyjalapvotashibilosoppfonolainesadovi, near Kanto and Johto. Ash looked at me and my friend and then fireworks flew. Ash diedf, but my friend and I flew back home.THE END
I'm 2 lazy 2 hav a sig. Wait...