Warning about forum games

Play forum games here like, "word association", "poster above me", "finish this story off" etc
Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Warning about forum games

Post by Pikachu3828 »

The forum games forum was created with the intentions of bringing together a community by creating a forum within which members can have fun and play games with each other. While this forum may be exempt from the one-word post rule if it is necessary for the game (though this is still frowned upon) it does not mean you are free to spam here. By this it is meant any posts that are without context to the topic, random, arbitrary posts with no meaning. This is not allowed and you will be punished for this still. With that said, have fun!

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

matthew park
Pallet Town
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

can i get some pokedolls

Post by matthew park »

i got a pokeball and went to a membership page and it said it was fake can i get it back but a mew insted please.If you can do that you would be great and thank you for getting my money back for the shop it is now working have a look if you want it is called matthews ...... i cant remember the rest bye :-D :-D : :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D