Night's Tales: [War is upon us]

Create a RPG or participate in one. (Note:This is only for sign ups, the actual RPGs are to be started in the main forum.)
pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Night's Tales: [War is upon us]

Post by pikapower06 »

RP Name: Night's Tales
Accepting: 20 Role Players max [10 Vamps max, 10 Weres max]
Description:
The age old battle between the Vampires and Werewolves has started yet again. now they are raging in full blown war. Some try for simple peace through out the mess, but shall never be heard. The sun rises upon Starbridge Town, a glorious day as all the humans are out, mingling and talking. During which, the Were wolves are back in their human form, and Vampires off, keeping from the light. But as the sun sets, the war rages back where it left off. Many innocent ones lose their lives.
So many years have passed, and soon the whole world of Vampires and Were wolves join in the battle. The world is slowly suffering, though, and only they are able to save it. Though, of course, it requires the feud to end so that they may work together. Then, may they even hope to patch the world back together again.
But, can the feud be put to a stop? Can the fighting that started centuries ago be brought to an end in time? Can Were wolf and Vampire alike put aside their differences to work together to find the answer to this, to fix it.

Notes: The Role playing order is from where you signed up. So, say PikaPika signs up after me, she always posts after my posts. And so on. Any questions over what I mean in the ordering, contact me. [And if you don't follow it, fine be my guest. Just, it makes it easier for others, and less trouble.. It's not a rule to this, just a helpful thought]
[hr]
Form:
Name:
Looks: -picture is fine-
Species:
Attitude:
History:
War or peace?: -which would your character really rather?-
[hr]
Me:
Name: Crystal Starfire Killer.
Looks:
Human:Image
Were Wolf: Image (though she has two wings, not one.^-^)
Species: Were wolf
Attitude: She's very serious when it all counts. She loves battle strategies, but isn't usually the one making them up. She can be a leader easily, but prefers not to be. She'd rather be hidden within the group, obeying orders. But with her temper, she's sure that she AGREES to the orders she's given, before she actually follows them through. She's not very talkative around others, and prefers KEEPING her thoughts to herself, though if you make a good friend for her she opens more to you. She can even be pretty jokeful to be around; not extremely jokeful though.
History: She was raised by parents, both being Were wolves. Once there was the Vampire boy she knew, that she was sted fast friends with, but he tried to kill her. Result end, she killed him, while at the same time her parents were slaughtered by Vampires. After wards she's lived on her ow, and grew to agreeing with her parents 'you can never trust a vampire' theory. Now, she's sure they need to stay away from Were wolves, but isn't positive that they should all be slain off the face of the earth.
War or peace?: She stands neutral, though would rather DIE than work with the Vampires.
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

Name: Lucian
Looks: Image
Species: Vampire
Attitude: He doesn't like to listen, cold-hearted, and he loves to destroy.
History: Lucian used to be a normal teen long ago. Until one day, he had a letter for him in his mailbox. It said to go to this one place. There, he met a vampire. The vampire bit and he became one. After a few days, he murdered his parents. After years of training, he learned the ways of Vampires.
War or peace?: He wants War.

Meeper50
Viridian Forest

Post by Meeper50 »

Name: Kieran
Loks: Werewolf:Image
Human:Image
Species: Wolve
Attitude: Loves to kill and strike from the shadows. His father was killed by a vampire and he has Vowed Revenge. He Has had rows with others But as long as he is with a friend he is ok. Has a Unique "Feral" State in which everything just goes Slow and he moves at the normal speed.
History: err.What i just said
War or peace?:war
Last edited by Meeper50 on Sun 20 May, 2007 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Laugh My Minions! :D :D :D SILENCE! :( :( :(

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

Both accepted, but Meeper you NEED some pics for yours still. One in were wolf form and one in human. ^_^

Ohh and Lord Lucario go read the signature rules again, I'm just ever so sure you're breaking it in size limits per pic...

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

Whoops, sorry.

Meeper50
Viridian Forest

Post by Meeper50 »

ah ok. Done Pika
Laugh My Minions! :D :D :D SILENCE! :( :( :(

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

Ok thanks...completely accepted. one-two more people and we start the role play.