Real Life

Create a RPG or participate in one. (Note:This is only for sign ups, the actual RPGs are to be started in the main forum.)
miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Real Life

Post by miradapurple »

We all need to return to real life once in a while. So this is a completely 'normal
roleplay, where you are just yourself. It thought it would be cool to see what we would be like if we met in real life. Of course, you don't have to use your real name. But it would be nice if all other information was CLOSE to real. Don't worry, I'm not stalking you guys. XD

Here's the storyline:
THERE ISN'T ONE! (yet)
So everything is normal. But it's the last day of school, and we all go to the same school. And we just happen to be in a little group where we all know each other. Of course, this is a REAL LIFE roleplay, so if you're eleven and everyone else is seventeen, then you'll just have to know each other from An afterschool.... Pokemon Club! XD.

Sign-up form:
Name: (Remember, it dosen't have to be your real name.)
Hobbies:
Personality:
Appearance-
Hair Color:
Hair Length:
Eye Color:
Height:

Mine:
Name: Zoey (^_^ I didn't feel like putting you guys through the trouble of typing my real name.)
Hobbies: Reading, writing, using the computer, running into walls, discussing ways to torture worst enemies, playing uno, chatting with friends.
Personality: I hate having to describe myself. Mostly because it's really hard. I have a multiple personality disorder, and rarely actually act like myself. I'll be hugging you happily one second, then biting your head off the next. I mostly don't like people touching me, especially my hair which seems like a magnet. I have a strangely good hearing, and that sometimes makes me suffer from lack of sleep. (My baby brother can scream through walls). [rainbow] Other times, however, I feel on top of the world, and I tend to tackle or hug random people that pass me.[/rainbow] I also have a strange obsession with Sasuke:
[flash width=250 height=250]http://http://i124.photobucket.com/albu ... slide2.swf[/flash]
I also enjoy teaching myself new things, as opposed to learning from others, or my teachers. XD I think that's what's been driving them insane lately. NEW: Ehh..... I also have a bad habit of being extremely cynical. Sarcastic. I also bite people's fingers with my strangely large canines. But only when they try to pet my "pretty black hair".
Appearance-
Hair Color: Black (With natural red highlights. O.o)
Hair Length: Ehh..... *Yanks out random strand of hair and measures it* Eighteen inches.
Eye Color: Chocolate brown (NO EATING!Lol)
Height: Five feet, four inches.
Last edited by miradapurple on Tue 22 May, 2007 4:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
I like fruit-flavored tea. : )

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

Name: Christina Renee Stubbs [goes by Renee]
Hobbies: No real hobbies. [Seriously I don't have anything I'd know to be a real hobby.]
Personality: [I'm just going to copy and paste the thing off Venice, and also hope I keep my character like myself.]
I was told I was a mix of InuYasha, Kagome [sound like. >.> Dunno how she thought that], Sango [Can have a calming side.... T.T]...
I can be very stubborn when I want to be, but I'm usually friendly. I'll be friends with most anyone, though, and don't hold a grudge. At least, not for long. My self esteem rises and lowers, but rarely ever rises too high. I have random moments, mainly when I get extremely bored, where I get depressed and would just like to die, sometimes convincing myself that no one would miss me and it'd be better to be dead anyways.
I love animals, though, and I'll be damned if I'll put up with you for long if you hurt an animal. I'm not a fighter, not by nature, and have never fought, but I will if all else fails. >_> I'm not going to let you POUND me and me do nothing. I can have a quick temper, though. If you say something negative to me, I may ignore it or shoot an spiteful comment back, and I don't care how far the argument carries. [I would have been in one fight already, but the guy kept running away, to a teacher before either one of us threw the first punch....]
I stick by my friends sides when they need me most [or would like to think I do] though my close friends isn't just anyone.

I love to watch scarry/horror movies, and also have random moments with a sort of 'blood lust' feeling to me. These are blue moon, maybe rarer, moments to me, and I'd thought of random ways of killing and 'perfected' some of them in my bored moments.

I'm EXTREMELY hyper, usually. Full of energy, and love to talk. Though, I can go without talking if I can't think of a conversation to carry, and usually think of everything I do that's a stupid act, or try to make most appear so. At my house, if NOTHING else entertains me and I'm hyper, I usually spin while listening to music.

I love to joke around, cut up and have fun. I don't care much for seriousness, though I can snap into a serious mood. When I'm in one well enough, don't dare think about cutting up and joking around, just let me cool over. Moments like this have came when I'm deep in thought over something, or if you've just awoken me or something..
[Well I dunno how I truly act...]
Appearance: [...I'm... going.... to.... -] She has brown eyes, and black hair [The hair was naturally blond, that turned brown on it's own as she got older, but she dyed back blond a few times, then dyed brown, and finally dyed black]. Her hair has grown to just a ways above being half-way down her back, and the natural curliness just makes it's frizzy-like [keeps it from actually being straight, but there are no real visible curls in it sept near the ends of the hair strands]. Her brown eyes can be somewhat greenish [I guess, someone said my eyes looked green no matter how much I told them they were brown. >_>], but are brown, but not too dark a shade of brown. Her black hair is starting to go back brown. She stands at 5 feet, medium boned, and weighing a 111-114 pounds [last time I got on the scale...I was one of those two weights...] She usually wears pants and a shirt, and on a VERY VERY VERY VERY blue moon you might see her wearing a skirt or dress.
Hair Color: black [read above]
Hair Length: almost half way down back [read above]
Eye Color: Brown [read above]
Height: 5 feet [read above]
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 468328574608

Post by seavicky95 »

name: susie
hobbies: internet, drawing
personality: you could say i'm kind in general. i love to have a good time and hang out with my friends. i can be VERY random at times, and it may appear either funny or annoying. if i'm feeling depressed or angry, i try not to let it show by staying in my usual bright side. it's a bit tough to get me truly irritated, unless you're my older brother.
appearance: i rarely wear a jacket and prefer not to wear jeans. i don't put on skirts, and almost never a dress. i weigh around 85 pounds. my hair is curly and messy-ish at the ends.
hair color: dark brown
hair length: down to my shoulders
eye color: dark brown
height: about 4 and a half feet

miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by miradapurple »

Both of you are accepted.

Once I finish the storyline.XD

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

Once you finish the story line? But bUt but?

'Here's the storyline:
THERE ISN'T ONE! '

You said there isn't one; you never said you were working on it having one. T_T Gaara's very mad at you -holds out puny robotic toy trained to act as I command-
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by miradapurple »

Uhh.... I've got nothing agianst that.

Yellow-Chan
Lavender Town
Lavender Town

Post by Yellow-Chan »

Can I join?
Name: Elain K. R.
Hobbies: computer, drawing, vido games, reading
Personality: Incredibly shy, and dosn't normly talk to people she doesn't know. Elain can be self concious and peranoid at times. However once you get to know her, she's like a compleatly different person. Loud, stuborn, and even down right obnoixios. She is sometimes depressed and some times happy. Though she tries to be chearful, and makes jokes about negitive things. She takes pride in her stuberness, and dislikes being wrong. She has a habbit of correcting poor grammer. Some times she's complulsive. She tens to make alot of refences to South Park. (she'll say things like; "this reminds me of an episode of South Park) People have called her cynical, which isn't exsactly wrong, she can be and she is. She has a low tolerance to somethings and dislikes a lot of things like; Emos, bees, ect. over all despite her quarks she's a nice person.
Appearance: Elain usably wear's pants and t-shirt over a long sleeved shirt. Also a she'll wear gym-shoes. Almost allways blue, her favorite color. Never will she ever wear a skirt or dress. It would most likly lead to an apocolips.
Hair Color: Vary dark brown
Hair Length: alittle above the shoulders
Eye Color: greenish gray
Height: 5 feet

I might add more, I might not, I don't know.
Poli the Level 124 LM4
Get your own Glitch Pokemon at Glitch City Labs!
I'm back for the time being....

miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by miradapurple »

Accepted!

(T_T I need to make my sign-up.....)

NOTE: The roleplay will be in first-person.

Meeper50
Viridian Forest

Post by Meeper50 »

Can I jojn?
Name:Kieran A.K.A Kez
Hobbies:Reading,Playing Games,Playing Pranks,Eating
Personality: Loves to crack Jokes and Play Pranks. I have been told I can be really funny then Deadly Sierous. I love Monkeys and HATE dogs. I Ussually have Just one Mood but it can change in an Instant. People say that I am as Smart as a Fox and I don't know why....
Appearance-
Hair Color: Dark Brown/Blackish
Hair Length: 1inchesh...
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5ft 3in
Last edited by Meeper50 on Mon 07 May, 2007 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laugh My Minions! :D :D :D SILENCE! :( :( :(

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 313648434588

Post by Fazzy »

Can I join too?
Name: Andrew
Hobbies: Video Games, Soccer, Internet, running, playing sports, and Movies
Personality: Smart, Bold, a bit overconfident sometime, and he is nice to others
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: 1 7/8 inches
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5' 3
Last edited by Fazzy on Tue 08 May, 2007 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Well, Timmy, aren't you being a cotton-headed ninny muggins.

miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by miradapurple »

Uh:

Bolt: Is not a discriptive word used for a person's PERSONALITY.

Nor is 'agile', for that matter.

DECLINED (Or at least until you edit XD)

Meeper50
Viridian Forest

Post by Meeper50 »

WOW Fazzy! You shouyld be ashamed!
Am i in?
Laugh My Minions! :D :D :D SILENCE! :( :( :(

miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by miradapurple »