Real Life

The roleplaying forum made specifically for non-Pokémon RPGs.
miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Real Life

Post by miradapurple »

(OOC: This is for everyone who didn't read my little note on the sign-up sheet: THIS ROLEPLAY IS IN FIRST PERSON.)

We all need time to recover. Of course, when I'm saying this, I mean taking time to rehabilitate ourselves, and prepare for the next barrage. In simpler terms, school was finally out!

I rushed out of the classroom the second the bell rang. I heard my teacher's voice yelling, "THE BELL DOES NOT DISMISS YOU, I DO." And I didn't care. Why should I? Summer vacation was here, and I would be as free as a bird!

That last thought didn't register, because I had run smack into the glass door.

I rubbed my cheek, scowling at the clear glass that had confused me. I took a step backwards and slammed my foot into the handle. I wasn't 'destroying school property', that just happened to be the only way to get the door open. Well, that was one thing I wouldn't miss. But the most of my friends were heading towards high school next year. And I would just be stuck in the eigth grade, one year younger. I'd considered skipping another grade, (eigth) just so I could be with my friends who just happened to be two years older than me.

I stopped myself from thinking up more depressing thoughts. I would be able to see them in high school. Except for the fact that they would all be Sophmores, and I would be beginning Freshman year.

The cloudy sky was blotched with grey bruises, a sign that there might be rain. Happily, I recalled stuffing my umbrella in my backpack a few seconds before sprinting out the door, and to my friend, then jogging to the bus stop.
I like fruit-flavored tea. : )

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

(OOC: WE all do first person? God.. That'll be a tough one to remember. XD I'm used to 'he/she' stuff. I'm going to bed after this too so this is my typing as I'm very sleeping. ^-^)

I sat in the chair, my feet extended to rest upon the metal wiring of the chair in front. A small place made to hold your stuff for your right under your seat, or well the chair in front was like that, as it was attached to the desk itself. What, are we all going to run away with the chairs now? There's a thought....not.. I thought boredly, as I took my pencil in hand and began to write something. Then, furiously scribbled it out. Smiling, I went a little hectic and started furiously scribbling all over the paper, then wrote some words quickly, as I stopped myself from the previous, random task at hand.
My eyes went up to see everyone getting prepared, and so I got out of my desk, standing up, and stacked my books up in a pile that would be easy to carry. It was actually just a binder, since all the books had since been returned for today being the last day of school.
It was kind of refreshing though, you know. The Summer Vacation loomed ahead. Although I was a bit happy that school was finally out, wasn't everyone?, I was a bit sad too. So far my past summer vacations had nothing but me sitting at home, growing bored out of my mind, and soon just waiting until school would finally come back so that I could talk to my friends again.
I started hanging out with a few people last Summer though, but not much hanging out anyways. I guess, maybe I'm still used to my dad's rulings, when he didn't hardly EVER let us visit friends or visa versa.

In any case, I walked straight out the doors towards the bus area, since I ride the bus home of course, the doors already opened like always, and walked passed the line of buses, waiting to zoom off to drop kids by their homes, until I saw the one with a familiar number on the side, and boarded it, sitting in the closest available seat, and waiting to see if my friend, Ashley, would ride today or go home with her boyfriend [possibly even go home by her parents], as I had seen her earlier this day.

OOC: -edit- Funny thing Mira! I stopped feeling sleepy after typing this crap. XD
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

Yellow-Chan
Lavender Town
Lavender Town

Post by Yellow-Chan »

The bell rang loudly in my ears. I slamed my head on the desk, but too loudly to avoid desterbing others, thus drawing attention to myself. Not that it mattered much, my classmates where so loud, it wouldn't have made a diffence how loudly it was. I think.
The sound of the bell sounded so sweet, after all not only did it let us out of class, it was the end of the shcool. I was glad to be getting out of shcool for summer vacation. The last few weeks seemed to pass by so slowly.
eventrully I found my way into the hall, just to find they were crowded full of other students. I tried to maunver though the sea of people, but my attemts were all in vain. after trying eveything I could think of, I finly gave up and desided to wait out the storm. when the halls finally cleared up, I headed out to the bus stop. I just missed the first bus, lucky me. To make things worse it started to rain. I had not been so lucky as to have brought an umbrella. I muddered to myself, "Damn weather man..."
Poli the Level 124 LM4
Get your own Glitch Pokemon at Glitch City Labs!
I'm back for the time being....

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 313648434588

Post by Fazzy »

The bell rang really loudly. "Waah!" I thought as i woke fron my class doze. It was the last day of school, so i guess i didn't miss any important lectures. "Yahoo!" I thought. "No more elementary school!" I jumped out of my blue plastic chair and ran towards the classroom door. My teacher didn't mind. I liked him, he was a nice guy. Me and my friends headed out of the classroom, chatting about middle school. I was really happy! Of course, on the last day of school, who isn't?
Well, Timmy, aren't you being a cotton-headed ninny muggins.

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by zen »

My book shut with a clapping sound. I had officially finished school for the year. I looked up from my desk and out the window, then to my clock. "Three o' clock" I said to myself, "And I'm free for a whole season!". I jumped from my seat and ran downstairs. Making a sharp right, I almost ran into my mom. "I'm done!" I said breathlessly, "so I'm free, right?". The silence was unbearable as my mother thought of what other work I could possibly do today. Then she smiled at me and said, "I guess you're off the hook!". I cheered and ran downstairs shouting my excitement, "Yes! I'm free! Thanks! Yeah!".

After tying my shoes at a speed that would set a new world record, I ran outside to my backyard. After running past where we kept our chickens, I was in our field. The grass shimmered in the sunlight. I ran across the field to the burnpile, where my family gathered wood to make a bonfire. I passed that until I was under the shade of the entrance of the woods in the back. Leaning against a tree, I sighed. this was what summer was about.
ImageImage
Bio is incredible:http://www.studiodaily.com/main/techniq ... /6850.html

The universe is not indifferent to intelligence, it is actively hostile to it.

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 468328574608

Post by seavicky95 »

BRRIIINNG
school was over.
students raced out the door at an incredible speed.
some stayed behind to say their last goodbye's to the teacher.
i walked with steady, dull steps as i usually did.
i let out a weak sigh that couldn't be heard.
my day, so far, hadn't felt too different from an average one.

obviously, it was.

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by Fazzy »

I walked out of the shool doors with all of my friends, 9 in total.
I couldn't believe that school was over! No more Hmoework! No more tests!
No more school for
3 MONTHS!
It was going to be a great summer.

miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by miradapurple »

There were already several people there. But then again, I was most likely the only one that ran into a door. I sighed, and went to sit on the wooden bench next to our stop. I watched people walk by, then I felt a sense of burning on my neck. I tensed, and didn't loosen until it passed.

I heard my friend before she attacked me. "Hey Zoey!" She landed on me from behind, shoving me off the bench and onto the grass. I sighed, and stood up quickly. "Nicole, how many times have I told you not to do that?"

She ignored me, and just continued to smile.
I like fruit-flavored tea. : )

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by Fazzy »

I walked past the two girls attacking eachother on the ground and shook my head. "Wierd" I thought. I looked at them querily and shook my head again. "Well, I guess because it's the last day of school.............." I thought.

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by zen »

As I looked around at the emerald leaves I decided today would be a good day to go to the park. So I ran all the way back home to get my bike.

"Hey mom, I'm going to ride to the park, okay?" I said, opening the door that led into our garage. My mom nodded and went back to what she was doing. I closed the door behind me and walked up the cement steps into our garage. Dispite being a garage, we rarely had a car in it. It was more of a live list of what needed to be fixed, lawnmower, tractor, bycycles, you name it. Speaking of bycycles, I took mine out from next to the old motorcycle that never works. I dusted it off and jumped on, then sped down the driveway and down the road.

OOC: Okay, so my parents don't let me ride to the park considering I don't ever need to go to the park, but I didn't want to stay at home this whole RP so I need some transportation.
ImageImage
Bio is incredible:http://www.studiodaily.com/main/techniq ... /6850.html

The universe is not indifferent to intelligence, it is actively hostile to it.

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by seavicky95 »

my friends and i walked out the door together, then split into different directions.
we each took a separate path home.
several noises of "bye!" or "see ya!" could be heard from the crowd of students.
i waved at my friends, hoping i would see them once school started again.
they waved back, with slight smiles on their faces.

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by Fazzy »

I hopped on the bus home, waving at my friends through the door. "It's finally summer!" I thought, grinning. I walked down the row of bus seats and sat down at the back. "I'll be in middle school next year! It'll be so awesome!" As the bus neared my house, I jumped out and went inside. 'I'm home!" I yelled to my mom.

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by seavicky95 »

when i reached the edge of school, i spotted the shiny white car that was supposed to take me home.
i twisted my way through the crowd to reach it.
i opened the door of the backseat and noticed my friend sitting on the other side.
after crawling in, i took a seat and dropped my stuff beside me where there was still room.
then i buckled my seat belt and sat back for the ride home.