Darkness Falls RP

The roleplaying forum made specifically for non-Pokémon RPGs.
pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Darkness Falls RP

Post by pikapower06 »

Crystal sat there at the headquarters. "Thanks Crystal. Your loads of help, destroying to more Rose Petal members! I wish this place had promotion ways, but everyone's equal! If we did, I'd promote your a** right now!" The head boss told her. "i'm the only one with over power, but do I ever use it? I'm only here as an overseer and as a member. Making suer nothing goes wrong!"

~~~~~~~~~
"Bre I told you! I gave it my all!" Darick yelled at her. "You all. Mmmhm yeah sure! You gave it your all, all right! I know a couple of people I could show a video tape of it to and they'd beg to differ!" "He's dead isn't he??" "That traitor, trying to switch clans....yes he is but you could have given it your all when you went in for the attack. You know how the boss is going to act towards this news don't you?" He slammed her against the wall, but not hard. "Yiou'd better keep quiet!" "Yeah...you couldn't hurt a fly, if the fly was apart of this team." She coolly brushed his hand off of her shoulders and walked down the left hallways in the headquarters.
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

-Dark Lugia-
Lavender Town
Lavender Town

Post by -Dark Lugia- »

Drak was looking through the corridors for traitors but coulodn't find any.

"Hmph I hate how the boss favours Crystal over me. I hate gaurd duty but at least if there's traitors or those wimpy Roses I'll get to kill someone."

He smiled a dark gin and then continued patrol.

flare
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by flare »

Flare walked out of the headquarters then sighed. "I wonder who im going to kill today." Flare walked around but dint find anyone.
Proud Team Muchlax member

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

Crystal walked out, leaning one leg against the side of the building. Her hands were behind her back, daggers in her hands. Three in one and two in the other. A malicious smile crept acrossed her face. No she wasn't going to attack. She was just giving a greeting. "I'd watch carefully. Last guard lost conitration for one minute and got killed." She said, smirking at her own comment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Darick walked into his room, and layed down on his bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bre walked out, a note in her hand. a malicious smirk rose on her face. "See uya Flare." She said, passing him, "I'm gonig to kill some Darkness butt today."

-Dark Lugia-
Lavender Town
Lavender Town

Post by -Dark Lugia- »

"Hmph I know. Only reason I'm doing this instead of helping in the masacar(sp?) is 'caus da boss likes you more than me. And if you stab me I can stab you."

flare
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by flare »

Flare spoted Darick and Bre then hid as quickly as posible. Man its so hard to tell the diffrence bettween the two clansFLare got his sword ready and was prepared to attack.

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

"I'm not going to harm you. I wouldn't harm a member of my own team. I just keep myself well armored." She said with a smirk, and walked back into the building. "And you know you don't have to be a guard. Boss just thought you'd like to do that job. Just take a personality quiz, and it'll quiz you all over yourself to tell you what you'd bge better suited at here. Besides going off to kill others. We all do that."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bre walked off, leaving the headquarters far behind. Today was going to be an interesting day indeed.

-Dark Lugia-
Lavender Town
Lavender Town

Post by -Dark Lugia- »

"Then I'll take it. Anything but this and anyway my shift's almost over."

Drak held a smirk and walked closer to Crystal.

"Well come on..."His breathe was very cold.

flare
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by flare »

Flare came out of hidding. "Hold it." he said to Bre "Are you in the Darkness in the Shadows clan?"

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

BHre turned to him. "Ohh no. I'm in the Falling Rose Petals." She told him. "As I know you are. Darick used to be, so he best knows the difference in the two." "Yeah but i was born into their clan. I never choose to be in it." "Ditto'd. If I remember correctly I was born in the wrong clan to. I'm just glad this clan didn't finish me off before asking to join them. THey almost did, though."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I am." She told him, and a cold tone.

-Dark Lugia-
Lavender Town
Lavender Town

Post by -Dark Lugia- »

"Whoops wrong way. I still despise you."

Drak wlaked into the boss' office.

"Sir I would not like to be a guard."

flare
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by flare »

"Good.........Ill be leaving now."Flare walked toward the Darkness in the Shadows headquater.

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

(Anyone can control the boss of any clan. both are laid back towards their members. They still carry a lot of seriousness with them. And they will not accept the job not getting done. Only jobs the TRULY hand out are ones on notes sending others off to kill someone.)

Crystal shrugeed and walked off, down a corridor, and into her room. She landed, falling, on her back on the bed. Meaning to fall on the bed, she looked up and the roof of her room. Looks like my room mate's off somewhere.. She reached down and threw the blood red cover to the front left corner of her bed.
~~~~~~
"Headed same way. I've been ordered to kill a certain someone." She told him, heading off ahead of him. She walked in, and went to Crystal's room. Not even two foot steps in the buidling, everyone was told to report to the front of the building. Crystal came out, trowing one of her daggers at Bre before any words could be exchanged.

flare
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by flare »

Flare hid near the Darkness in the Shadows headquarters. Come on guards get your a**s out here!

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

Another dagger thrown. It was aimed right for Flare. It just bsarely missed him, though and blew up right behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bre took out her sword, and lunged at Crystal, slashing her acrossed the left cheek.