Land of Nightmares (Roleplay has Begun)

Use this forums to sign up for any roleplays you may be involved with.
Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Land of Nightmares (Roleplay has Begun)

Post by Shrine Sprite »

Synopsis:
  • Darkrai has taken control of the world.
  • He has complete control over the Legendary Pokemon.
  • A group of trainers have gone to stop him, to abolish his rule and return the world back to normal.
  • As they confront him, Darkrai waves his arm, and the six trainers are caught in Darkrai's twisted dream world, where he has even more power than in the real world.
  • They only have each other and their top pokemon.
  • Can they escape this twist of fate and save the world?

Prologue:

"Now we have you!" one trainer told Darkrai, standing before him.
"Finally, the world can be relieved of your dark, despairing rule, and the legendaries will be free once again!"

"Mwahahahahaha!" Darkrai laughed. "I think not!"
A large group of highly trained pokemon closed in on Darkrai, ready to attack at the command.
He waved his hand in a dramatic gesture.
The world grew dark around the six trainers.

"Oh, god, what happened?" muttered one female, as the darkness lifted.
"Where'd Darkrai go...?"
"Oh, no!" a male said. "My Pokemon- I- I only have one left!"
The trainers gasped as they realized that they, too, only had their one favorite pokemon with them.

"Now, feel what happens when you defy Darkrai!" came a booming ominous howl from nowhere.

"...Feel what?" asked a trainer.
"Um," replied another, tugging on the other's sleeve.
"It's... the walls..."

The trainers began to panic as they realized that the walls and ceiling had slowly begun to warp and close in on them...

We need six people for this rp!
1. Shrine Sprite as Makura (Male) [Porygon2]
2. Kikyo as Katrina (Female) [Delcatty]
3. LordLucario123 as Derrick (Male) [Luxio]
4. WhoKnows_WhoCares as Shawn (Male) [Umbreon]
5. Yellow-Chan as Alicia (female) [Ditto]
6. seavicky95 as Rico (female) [Vaporeon]

If you want to sign up, Fill this out:

Use this form when you sign up:
Name:
Pokemon (Try to avoid overpowered pokemon. e.g. Salamence, Tyranitar, Garchomp):
*Pokemon's Nickname:
*Pokemon's Personality:
Personality (Be Original!):
Physical Description:
*Attire:
* Optional fields

Name: Makura
Personality: A sarcastic, bored individual. He's very cynical about the motives of other people if he doesn't know them well, but after someone has earned his trust he becomes very loyal to them. He thinks logically and discards ideas that seem too "outrageous". He likes organization and order and wants to know everything that will happen before it happens. He doesn't like his ideas to be ignored.
Physical Description: Makura has short, dirty blonde, hair and green eyes. He he somewhat tall, just under 6'.
*Attire: He is wearing blacks jeans and a plain light-blue t-shirt underneath his dark green hooded sweathirt.
Pokemon: Porygon2
*Pokemon's Nickname: Kaoru
*Pokemon's Personality: Unlike his trainer, Kaoru is very jolly and carefree. He likes to experiment with new things and like ideas that are out of the ordinary. When he battles, he prefers a more defensive approach; his favorite move is recover.
Last edited by Shrine Sprite on Fri 21 Dec, 2007 5:54 am, edited 10 times in total.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat

Post by Kikyo »

Name: Katrina
*Blood type: AB
*Star Sign: Capricorn
Trainer's Personality: Calm, calculating, pessimistic, yet manages to be cheerful and happy. She laughs a lot, yet looks at life in general as very dark and hopeless, so she lives on a day-to-day basis, only focusing on the now and blocking out most of her dark past and the bleary future that she believes will inevitably arise. She prefers to be more in the shadows of groups, blending in, not being the leader. She does her own thing, and rarely talks to other people, for she finds most inferior. She isn't unfriendly, though. She prefers to stay on the outsikirts of groups, but still occassionally joins in discussions. Most of the time, though, she absorbs what is said, preferring to listen, not speak. She does have a few close friends, however, and is very open and talks a lot with them.
Physical Description: medium height, somewhat overweight (but it's not that noticeable), light brown hair to the middle of her back (pulled into a French braid), fair skin, light brown-green eyes, medium bust, a few freckles
*Attire: Plain, pale red long-sleeve shirt that has darker buttons halfway down; red teardrop earrings; black jeans with a flame print belt; smaller, red checkered, fabricy shoes
Pokémon: Delcatty
*Pokémon's Nickname: Ayame
*Pokémon's Personality: Spunky! Bounces around, Happy about life in general, energetic, can be easily amused, superficial, cheerful, carefree, lighthearted, happy-go-lucky, optimistic, easy-going. In Battle, Ayame just jumps in, and directly attacks her oponnent. She does, however reluctantly, pay attention to Katrina's wishes. But if Ayame had it her way, she would just bounce around and play with her opponents!
Image Image

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

Name: Derrick
Pokemon: Luxray
*Pokemon's Nickname: Static
*Pokemon's Personality: Wrathful, furious, and agitated are the perfect words to describe Static. Even Derrick doesn't know why Static is very angry. Despite the fact that Static is furious, he is loyal to Derrick. Though, he's somewhat lazy and idle at most times.
Personality: Derrick is an open-minded, deep thinking, clever, boy. He doesn't like to talk to strangers unless it's important. If someone tells commands him to do something, he'll most likely do it. During a bad situation, he does not panic but, thinks. But if he can not of think of a solution to a problem, then he worries. He is relaxed at most times and trys to stay calm. He is a little clumsy, though.
Physical Description: He has dark brown eyes, with a black colored bowl cut with bangs, his height is 5'2, he his exactly 90 pounds. His skin color is a light tan.
*Attire: He wears a tan coat with a black shirt, a lighting necklace, dark blue jeans, wears eyeglasses, dark brown shoes, and a leather belt.

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

Accepted, of course. We still need/have room for 3 more people!

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

Name: Shawn
Personality: Despite being called ‘The Dark Trainer’ Shawn is incredible light-hearted. He’s always optimistic, trying to making jokes or witty comments whenever the occasion arises. In battle he remains calm and composed on the outside, looking like he’s always in control, even when he’s stressing on the inside.
Physical Description: Medium height, slight athletic build, anime-blue hair and blue eyes.
Attire: Black jeans, White t-shirt, Long black sleeveless trench-coat style coat

Pokémon: Umbreon
Pokémon's Nickname: Vee
Pokémon's Personality: Like his trainer, Umbreon is calm and composed during most situations. Although friendly to most other people and Pokémon, Vee is more of a loner, preferring to stay away and not associate with others.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat

Post by Kikyo »

WNWC: Accepted!

We still need two more,
but if no one else joins,
then Shrine and I will just have
to be two charries each.

We'll start on
WEDNESDAY, okay?
Image Image

Yellow-Chan
Lavender Town
Lavender Town

Post by Yellow-Chan »

I want to join, but I'm not done with my sign-up. Can I reserve a spot? Just thought I'd let you know. It takes me forever to come up with a name...

Here's my sign-up so far: *if there's anything worng let me know right now*
Name: Alicia (often goes by the name “Alâ€￾.)
Personality: An energetic, optimistic, friendly girl with a short fuse, and hates sitting still. She can be a somewhat sneaky little imp when she wants. She’s incredibly loyal to anyone she calls her friends. Hates to lose at any thing, she won’t give up until she’s either won or can no longer continue. The only exception being if a friend is affected, in fact the about the only competition she doesn’t over do is Pokémon battle. Once in a while, when the time calls, she can be very Sirius.
Physical Description: An averaged size 14-year-old girl, short dark brown hair with a reddish tint, gray-green Eyes. Her skin is slightly tan from being out doors most of the time. She usably wears a loose worn down blue t-shirt and blue jeans, with dark blue fingerless gloves.
Pokémon: Ditto
*Pokémon Nickname: Dotti
*Pokémon Personality: loyal calm, laid back, unlike its trainer more stable.
*Done*
Last edited by Yellow-Chan on Fri 21 Dec, 2007 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poli the Level 124 LM4
Get your own Glitch Pokemon at Glitch City Labs!
I'm back for the time being....

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

You're in! Just make sure to have it ready by Wednesday!

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 468328574608

Post by seavicky95 »

Name: rico
Personality (Be Original): rico doesn't like taking on the weight of responsibilities. instead, she tends to keep her spirits high but still show a tough face.
Physical Description: a redhead with black eyes who is a 5'3 and weighs 101 pounds.
Attire: navy blue sleeveless top, red orange shorts, green sneakers
Pokemon: vaporeon
Pokemon's Nickname: eve
Pokemon's Personality: fun-loving, won't stop in the middle of a fight. she's easy to get along with and makes a loyal companion.

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

Oh dang, I can't be here on Wednesday. I'm gonna be at Nevada until Tuesday through Thursday night... (And the hotels don't have computers!)

Yellow-Chan
Lavender Town
Lavender Town

Post by Yellow-Chan »

Finshed and edited my sign-up!

Sorry for taking so long, going past the due date and stuff, I just couldn't get on long enough to post. Is it ok?
Poli the Level 124 LM4
Get your own Glitch Pokemon at Glitch City Labs!
I'm back for the time being....

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

It's good Yellow-chan. You can post in the Roleplay whenever you're ready. Just don't wait too long or you'll get left behind.