Trainer card templates

Do you have any requests for art? Ask for them here!

Moderator: Forum staff

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Trainer card templates

Post by Pikachu3828 »

This is a call out to all the talented graphics artists on The Pika Club!

One of the projects I am currently working on is a custom trainer card generator for the 'tools' section of the main website. However for this I need some Pokémon trainer card templates. I am no artist so I cannot make these but I know a number of you on here are talented enough to make them and I urge you to help The Pika Club! If your submissions are picked, you will be credited for them on the generator page and your work will be displayed anywhere and everywhere a person displays their card!

If you wish to submit a trainer card, please make sure they are one of the following two sizes:
  • 228x148
  • 456x441
Be sure there is space for:
  • Trainer name
  • Images of 6 Pokémon
  • Friend code (optional 2, one for DP one for PBR)
  • Trainer sprite
  • The following line of text: "Card created by www.thepikaclub.co.uk"
You may include any other details you wish, such as gym badges etc.

Please when you submit your designs make sure there are the following:
  • A blank trainer card design with only outlines so it's easy to switch between background designs
  • Some sameple background designs
  • A fully put together trainer card so it's clear where everything goes in your design
You may submit as many designs as you like, this is not a competition. Please be aware if one of your designs is picked we may ask you to tweak it to better fit the script. You will be alerted if one of your designs is chosen.

Good luck and thank you for helping The Pika Club!

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Animalxerman
Viridian Forest

Post by Animalxerman »

Image « Fire ish themed background..ill edit this post with moar :3 Image << or a waterish one..?

teamgalactic2
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Re: Trainer card templates

Post by teamgalactic2 »

How do you put a picture on? I mean the picture that will be the templates
If you want to join my Google Group (Pokemon) e-mail my admin e-mail: pokemon-trainers-club@googlegroups.com or go to http://groups.google.com/group/pokemon- ... club?hl=en and yes, I am put down under Ash Ketchum.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Re: Trainer card templates

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Locking this topic, it's 3 years old and the project has been superceded by the adoption agency. Please take a look at the date of the last post made in a topic in future and if it's more than a couple of years then just leave it be.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.