Ryan's Spritings

General forum for the discussion/showing off of art/sprites you have made. Preferably Pokémon-based, but it doesn't have to be!

Moderator: Forum staff

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Ryan's Spritings

Post by Ryan659 »

I'm not sure why I haven't shown this here already to be honest, but for a while I've been spriting various things. Shown below is a series of robot sprites of my own creation, as well as some Animal Crossing sprites. I have made more sprites, but as they were custom works for people somewhere else, I don't think they'd appreciate them being posted here.

That image actually shows a collection of robots from different points in time, since I progressively alter and change it when the time feels right. This is shown below in yet another version of the robot:

And another...

It may seem that what's there is all that there is to my work on these sprites, but it's not. I also have many, many animations for them. For example:

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The above animations aren't an exhaustive list at all.

As well as this, I also made myself some custom emoticons for personal use:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

These robots are licensed under a Creative Commons license:
R-Bots by Ryan659 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

As well as this, I've produced some Animal Crossing sprites, with a cartoonish and 3D look in mind. Some are in the style of the usual Animal Crossing games, with the others based on the new look in the 3DS version.

Image ImageImageImage Image

Each of these are licensed under a Creative Commons license:
Animal Crossing Sprites by Ryan659 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.