I just got a used Pokemon Ranger Game...

This forum is for discussion of Nintendo DS Pokémon games.

Moderator: Forum staff

Pokejake91
Pallet Town
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

I just got a used Pokemon Ranger Game...

Post by Pokejake91 »

I was just wondering... today I got a used Pokemon Ranger game, and the previous save file had, like, 16 hours on it. So I'm wondering if this person had did the Manaphy thing or not. Can't you only do it once per cartrige? And if you can only do it once, is there a way to tell if they had did it already? I've already started over, if that matters... thanks for any help! :-D I really want to make sure I will still be able to do it!

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

Yeah, there is only one per cart, so if they have done it, you wont be able to.

Now the way to tell, i think you have to go from the main menu into the ranger net (not the main game, all the after game side quests) - if its been done, it should still be listed in that section, as no amount of clearing the previous file gets rid of it.... then again, i could be wrong and this could be no help at all.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Pokejake91
Pallet Town
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Pokejake91 »

WhoKnows_WhoCares wrote:Yeah, there is only one per cart, so if they have done it, you wont be able to.

Now the way to tell, i think you have to go from the main menu into the ranger net (not the main game, all the after game side quests) - if its been done, it should still be listed in that section, as no amount of clearing the previous file gets rid of it.... then again, i could be wrong and this could be no help at all.
Thanks! Yeah, the only one I saw was a Deoxys one... is that the Manaphy one?