It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2

Moderator: Forum staff

Followers: Little Pika

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2

Postby WhoKnows_WhoCares » Sun 13 May, 2007 10:08 pm

Since we don't have a main site to put news on:

Japanese Gaming Magazine CoroCoro has revealed details on the sequel to last years hit game, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. Like last year's game, the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 will come out in two versions (it's unknown if one will be available for the GBA like last years, or both be out for DS). The 2 versions are currently known as Time Exploration Team & Darkness Exploration Team.

It would seem that the focus of the games has gone away from rescuing people and more towards exploring areas and getting treasure.

Not many details are known, but we do know that there will be 16 starters to chose from (most likely in the same way as in the previous game). Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Pikachu and Munchlax have so far been confirmed with other starters being announced at a latter date.

A Training Area to level up you team is known as "The Guild" and is headed by the master (a Wigglytuff) and his apprentice (a Chatot). Several different style training areas are inside run by other Pokémon including a Bidoof Area.

All 493 Pokémon will be available to recruit, and the areas you'll explore are different, but the rest of the game seems much of the same as last time. There seems to be no graphical improvements, and if it wasn't for some of the new Pokémon you might not be able to tell this game from its predecessor.

More details when we stumble across them
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

WhoKnows_WhoCares 

Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Postby Little Pika » Fri 18 May, 2007 11:51 pm

Cool I wated to be a Munchlax cos i eat + sleep alot!!!

Little Pika 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
95%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Postby Fazzy » Sat 19 May, 2007 3:18 am

ME TOO!! MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH.........
Well, Timmy, aren't you being a cotton-headed ninny muggins.
Fazzy 

Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Progress to next rank:
10.9%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 313648434588

Postby Ash6777 » Sat 19 May, 2007 9:37 pm

I can't wait for the game to come out. It would be awesome.
Ash6777 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
33.3%

Pokémon B/W Friend Code: 442769089298

Postby Aqua Pikachu » Sun 15 Jul, 2007 1:35 pm

Kool! I can't wait! Do you know when it will come out?
mE gRAmeR iS vEry tEH bEsTest?
Aqua Pikachu 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
95%

Postby Killz » Tue 28 Aug, 2007 9:00 pm

its gonna be cool
Killz 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
70%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pikagirl5 » Sun 16 Sep, 2007 2:03 am

it sounds pretty awesome.
pikagirl5 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
20%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ho-Oh » Mon 24 Sep, 2007 3:50 am

too bad its japaneese :(
Disco Fever!
Ho-Oh 

Celadon City
Celadon City
Progress to next rank:
81.8%

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 43254632183

Postby pikagirl5 » Wed 26 Sep, 2007 2:42 am

i wanna be either pikachu, munchlax, or piplup or turtwig. they are all cool
pikagirl5 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
20%

Postby EweEXE » Sat 13 Oct, 2007 1:32 pm

I want Piplup & Pikatchu.. they are my favourite pokemon. Piplup is cute.
EweEXE 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
30%

Postby Maple » Tue 08 Jan, 2008 9:30 pm

I wanna b pika. As usual. Or Muncheh or Chimchar. IDC.
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...
Maple 

Pewter City
Progress to next rank:
87.5%

Postby Shrine Sprite » Wed 09 Jan, 2008 12:28 am

Ohhh, looks like there will be Wi-Fi! I hope it's for more use than just rscuing other teams, like... dungeon competitions, or something?
Shrine Sprite 

Saffron City
Saffron City
Progress to next rank:
79.2%

Custom Title: Delinquent

Postby arceus rocks1997 » Fri 02 May, 2008 2:02 am

they are both on ds.
arceus rocks1997 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
6.7%

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

Postby Shrine Sprite » Wed 14 May, 2008 2:50 am

This game was way better than the last.

Few perks that people may not know:
  • Plot is longer, and much better.
  • You can recruit new pokemon even if your team in a dungeon is full.
  • You can recruit evoloved pokemon, but they are harder to recruit.
  • Wigglytuff is one of the best characters I've ever seen. Ever.
Shrine Sprite 

Saffron City
Saffron City
Progress to next rank:
79.2%

Custom Title: Delinquent

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2

Postby eevee126 » Tue 14 Jul, 2009 2:25 pm

i love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i played both time and darkness. in time, i was a turtwig. in darkness, a torchic. :wink: :wink:
eevee126 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
43.3%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 348091234765

Next

Return to Nintendo DS