Wondermail?

This forum is for discussion of Nintendo DS Pokémon games.

Moderator: Forum staff

Fallen2grace
Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Wondermail?

Post by Fallen2grace »

Okay i read the instruction booklet for PMD but i still dont get the WOndermail part! Do you need Wifi for it? how does it help you?

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

First, you dont need wi-fi for it.

It's basically a password system that you can use to exchange missions and items between two people games.

Let's say you're team faints in a cave, you're give two options. one lets you go back to your base, you lose items, money and stuff. The other is call for help. Picking this option creates a wondermail code. You note down that code and give it to someone else (There's a rescue thread for you to post these codes at the top of this forum)

So someone else takes that wondermail code, inputs it into thier game and then they take the mission of going the dungeon you were in and travel to the floor you faited in, to rescue you. Upon rescuing you, they then get a code to give back to you

You now have a code to input, to tell your game you were rescued and you dont need to lose any items, money and stuff.

that's the basics on how it works, hope it helps.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

darkanime94
Viridian Forest

Post by darkanime94 »

WhoKnows_WhoCares wrote:First, you dont need wi-fi for it.

It's basically a password system that you can use to exchange missions and items between two people games.

Let's say you're team faints in a cave, you're give two options. one lets you go back to your base, you lose items, money and stuff. The other is call for help. Picking this option creates a wondermail code. You note down that code and give it to someone else (There's a rescue thread for you to post these codes at the top of this forum)

So someone else takes that wondermail code, inputs it into thier game and then they take the mission of going the dungeon you were in and travel to the floor you faited in, to rescue you. Upon rescuing you, they then get a code to give back to you

You now have a code to input, to tell your game you were rescued and you dont need to lose any items, money and stuff.

that's the basics on how it works, hope it helps.

actually wonder mail is really a way to get items but what your talking about is a sos

Fallen2grace
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Fallen2grace »

Oh wow! Thats awsome! sweet thanks now when i get defeted i will just post in that thred, Thanks!