It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

What lvl are u supposed to evolve in mystery dungeon?

Moderator: Forum staff

Followers: pokemaster

What lvl are u supposed to evolve in mystery dungeon?

Postby natron25 » Thu 28 Dec, 2006 11:47 pm

I am a charmander with a pikachu partener. I am at lvl 17.
natron25 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
40%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WhoKnows_WhoCares » Thu 28 Dec, 2006 11:51 pm

Until you've completed the main story of the game, you will be unable to evole regardless of level.

After you've completed the main story, the evolution requirements are the same as they are in the main Pokémon games
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

WhoKnows_WhoCares 

Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

?

Postby natron25 » Thu 28 Dec, 2006 11:56 pm

what is the main story?
natron25 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
40%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WhoKnows_WhoCares » Fri 29 Dec, 2006 12:30 am

the bit you play up till you see the credits. After that it's not the main story but you can still play the game, recruit other pokémon and more importantly, evolve.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

WhoKnows_WhoCares 

Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Postby Pikachu3828 » Fri 29 Dec, 2006 1:53 am

Kind of daft in my opinion that you can't even complete half the game without completing the story. Nullifies the point of evolving if you don't want to recruit 'em all

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.
Pikachu3828 

Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Postby Secreyes » Tue 02 Jan, 2007 6:30 pm

Acually, the story continues after you evolve because once me, as a Venusaur, and my partner, Pika-Pika, took a dizzy spinda into our house, And I read eventualy you meet the garvendor that talked to you in your dreams...
Secreyes... Kindrindra's final form...
My fav webs:
The pika club:[Alredy here!] dmw''s RPG:http://s13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Kanto_Rpg/index.php?act=idx
My Fave Poke''s!: Umbreon!!! :Umbreon: Togetic!!! :Togetic: (Maybe Pika... :Pikachu: )
Secreyes 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
68.9%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pokemaster » Tue 23 Jan, 2007 11:19 am

and you can recuit it after you help Gengar!

~ pokemaster
pokemaster 

Saffron City
Saffron City
Progress to next rank:
55.4%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fazzy » Fri 02 Feb, 2007 4:55 pm

OMG! Pokemaster's back....... And yeah..... How'd you get a Spinda?
Well, Timmy, aren't you being a cotton-headed ninny muggins.
Fazzy 

Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Progress to next rank:
10.9%

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 313648434588

Postby pokemaster » Fri 02 Feb, 2007 6:44 pm

what you mean by i am back? i am always in the chat room with the alias "BoffsTVReport"

Spinda is found: Joyous Tower 5F - 7F.

~ pokemaster
pokemaster 

Saffron City
Saffron City
Progress to next rank:
55.4%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shrine Sprite » Wed 07 Feb, 2007 4:41 am

Spinda can be found after you have fought (not necessarily recruit) Kyogre. That isn't really part of the main story, though. Those are just tid-bits that you can unlock after you've beaten the real main story. Otherwise known as: sidequests.
Shrine Sprite 

Saffron City
Saffron City
Progress to next rank:
79.2%

Custom Title: Delinquent

Postby lucario » Wed 28 Feb, 2007 10:55 pm

i have a smeargle :)
I'm back guyz
lucario 

Got Boulder Badge!
Got Boulder Badge!
Progress to next rank:
95%

Postby Aqua Pikachu » Wed 18 Jul, 2007 12:13 am

me too. the story is up to after you beat ryquaza
mE gRAmeR iS vEry tEH bEsTest?
Aqua Pikachu 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
95%

Re: What lvl are u supposed to evolve in mystery dungeon?

Postby MollyDJmaster » Sat 07 Aug, 2010 9:03 pm

The best file I had was near when I first got the game. I was a :Squirtle: with a :Pikachu: as my partner. The team was original!

EDIT: I know before I was Skitty, but now I change it. I am a :Squirtle: with :Charmander:. I like this team way better. I think :Blastoise: is really strong for a poke.

Also, please click my and GPXPlus account creatures!
ImageImageImage
MollyDJmaster 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
14.4%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Nintendo DS