It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

Pokemon ranger help

Moderator: Forum staff

Pokemon ranger help

Postby Secreyes » Thu 21 Dec, 2006 7:26 pm

Type here if you need to know how to get a pokemon in Ranger. I have every pokemon exept Typhosion and Psyduck, so, were do you find Typhosion and what pokemon do you have to catch in the marine challange to see a Psyduck?
Secreyes... Kindrindra's final form...
My fav webs:
The pika club:[Alredy here!] dmw''s RPG:http://s13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Kanto_Rpg/index.php?act=idx
My Fave Poke''s!: Umbreon!!! :Umbreon: Togetic!!! :Togetic: (Maybe Pika... :Pikachu: )
Secreyes 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
68.9%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby darkanime94 » Tue 26 Dec, 2006 1:46 am

u find typhosion in the lyre forest or wat eva its called
darkanime94 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
32.5%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Secreyes » Tue 26 Dec, 2006 7:04 pm

Well, never mind now, because I bought the Pokemon Ranger Guide book!!!
So, now just ask me!
Secreyes... Kindrindra's final form...
My fav webs:
The pika club:[Alredy here!] dmw''s RPG:http://s13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Kanto_Rpg/index.php?act=idx
My Fave Poke''s!: Umbreon!!! :Umbreon: Togetic!!! :Togetic: (Maybe Pika... :Pikachu: )
Secreyes 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
68.9%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Pokemon ranger help

Postby MollyDJmaster » Wed 08 Sep, 2010 5:23 pm

Okay. How DO you see Psyduck in the Marine Challenge?

Also, please click my and GPXPlus account creatures!
ImageImageImage
MollyDJmaster 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
14.4%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Pokemon ranger help

Postby Pikachu3828 » Fri 10 Sep, 2010 11:32 am

4 year old bump. Locking.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.
Pikachu3828 

Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Return to Nintendo DS