It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Moderator: Forum staff

Followers: Blade, darkknight16, mewtwo1997

Postby muurtje » Tue 14 Nov, 2006 7:14 pm

i've just got the game on friday 10 nov(the first day he was in the shop here(holland)
muurtje 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
30%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Robert » Tue 21 Nov, 2006 6:14 pm

rescue me please!
Floor:12
Dungeon:Joyous tower
Password:
M3??8 0RY(m)F!?? !(f)9?H
4W??? P?FTM?M? KM8P0
??SN9 7THX88?? SHR!(...)

(m) is the sign facing up to the right (just incase you don't know)
(f) is the stickman without legs
(...) is the 3 dots (duh)

Edit: Someone from another site resued me already but i'll leave the code there if anyone wants to do it for rescue points! 8)
Robert 

Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!
Progress to next rank:
70%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ddduuuuuuuuuddddddddeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby darkknight16 » Tue 28 Nov, 2006 10:54 pm

One question whats the reward
If u need help in any pokemon game contact me
Right now im playin pokemon ranger and pokemon mystery dungeon!!!!! Also if u want any special items in pokemon mystery dungeon i will be glad to use my wonder mail generator O_O >_<
darkknight16 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby Zavelin » Tue 26 Dec, 2006 2:11 am

O_O I am shocked I didn't notice this.
Zavelin 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
53.3%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shrine Sprite » Tue 26 Dec, 2006 9:57 pm

Heehee. Mew got beat up by a Cyndaquil at Joyous Tower. <_<

R5?N9 +RF663?? J79?!
?J??? ?PF82?8? 925H?
??S?3 XWF?KS?? H90-C

I'm willing to give anything I have if someone helps me with this.
Shrine Sprite 

Saffron City
Saffron City
Progress to next rank:
79.2%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Title: Delinquent
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Postby Secreyes » Wed 27 Dec, 2006 5:38 pm

Help!!!

I'm there- I died at floor B95 in Buried Relic.
Here's the code:

F!?7Y 0RYSW??? 4(M)C?M
?Y??? ?4SQ3?2? ?R8J?
??X?T YX??NP?? V75+N

There we go! Please, Please Help!
Secreyes 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
68.9%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

how

Postby natron25 » Fri 29 Dec, 2006 12:12 am

(off subject) How do u recruit pokemon and legendarys ext. for your rescue team.
natron25 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
40%

Postby Shrine Sprite » Fri 29 Dec, 2006 4:33 am

It's definately off subject! :shocked:
Well, I may a well answer it...
Actually just click here.

Oh, and also, you could post a new topic next time. :P
*coughStill need savingcough*
Shrine Sprite 

Saffron City
Saffron City
Progress to next rank:
79.2%

Custom Title: Delinquent

Postby Secreyes » Sat 30 Dec, 2006 7:15 pm

Anyone? Please help! I've been waiting for a month!
Secreyes... Kindrindra's final form...
My fav webs:
The pika club:[Alredy here!] dmw''s RPG:http://s13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Kanto_Rpg/index.php?act=idx
My Fave Poke''s!: Umbreon!!! :Umbreon: Togetic!!! :Togetic: (Maybe Pika... :Pikachu: )
Secreyes 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
68.9%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby adam705 » Mon 01 Jan, 2007 8:26 pm

Shrine Sprite wrote:Heehee. Mew got beat up by a Cyndaquil at Joyous Tower. <_<

R5?N9 +RF663?? J79?!
?J??? ?PF82?8? 925H?
??S?3 XWF?KS?? H90-C

I'm willing to give anything I have if someone helps me with this.

What floor are you on? I'd rescue you if I knew...

BTW, there's no reward for going through all 99 floors of Joyous Tower. And there's no-one at the end.
adam705 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
50%

Postby Secreyes » Tue 02 Jan, 2007 5:42 pm

If some one doesn't rescue me before new years, I'm Giving up. Please post if your trying to rescue me, oh, and person that just posted, there is a point: Story Line Progress...

Edit: Sorry, I forgot when new years is, I mean't in 7 days...
My fav webs:
The pika club:[Alredy here!] dmw''s RPG:http://s13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Kanto_Rpg/index.php?act=idx
My Fave Poke''s!: Umbreon!!! :Umbreon: Togetic!!! :Togetic: (Maybe Pika... :Pikachu: )
Secreyes 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
68.9%

Postby Secreyes » Tue 09 Jan, 2007 8:07 pm

I Gave up...
My fav webs:
Secreyes 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
68.9%

Got the internet back!!! ^_^

Postby Mad Alex » Tue 16 Jan, 2007 12:43 pm

Sorry I havn't participated in rescues lately. Internet was cut off fully.
Anyway, I'm a lv 100 Umbreon With access to every Dungeon except Nintendo event ones. If you need help, from now on I'm there.

:Umbreon: :Umbreon: :Umbreon:
Join team Luxray!

If you join you get...
5 free Pika points
Luxray colour blends on request
A positive karma
AND info how to make Swampert learn Hydro pump.

PM me to join.
Mad Alex 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
12.5%

Postby Phantom4722 » Tue 16 Jan, 2007 11:57 pm

I mastered story mode, if you need help in the sky tower I can't help you I'm not to good at that place, these are all my pokemon.

:Blastoise: Jacob (this is my leader)-lv.38
:Kakuna: -lv.8
:Spearow: -lv.5
:Pikachu: -lv.33
:Mankey: -lv.11
:Magnemite: -lv.17
:Tangela: -lv.14
:Scyther: -lv.10
:Tauros: -lv.15
:Quagsire: -lv.20
:Murkrow: -lv.16
:Gligar: -lv.12
:Shuckle: -lv.15
:Teddiursa: -lv.10
:Seedot: -lv.16
:Nuzleaf: -lv.16
:Nuzleaf: -lv.16
:Shroomish: -lv.9
:Azurill: -lv.11
:Azurill: -lv.11
:Zangoose: -lv.18
:Duskull: -lv.30
:Absol: -lv.31

I'll keep this updated once in a while I know some of my pokemon stink, but I'm trying to get most of them leveled up, if you need help just ask.
Phantom4722 

Lavender Town
Lavender Town
Progress to next rank:
6.6%

Postby lucario » Fri 26 Jan, 2007 3:48 am

you should train pokemon more to get a good team
I'm back guyz
lucario 

Got Boulder Badge!
Got Boulder Badge!
Progress to next rank:
95%

PreviousNext

Return to Nintendo DS