It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Moderator: Forum staff

Followers: Blade, darkknight16, mewtwo1997

Postby Blade » Sat 28 Oct, 2006 2:09 am

here is one of my friends codes, he is on northern range in think

6-??RMRT69(F)??4?C?M
??????3H6??3?8+(F)H???
X?+MMX?C3??M45!C

There is the code, i tried it so it should work, I would do it but i started a new game the day i got the code...
Behold my strongest pokemon, a lv. 100 mewtwo
*I poke it, it faints*
noooooooooooo
Blade 

Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon
Progress to next rank:
75%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby jmai94 » Sat 28 Oct, 2006 3:52 am

Here is the A-OK mail:

6-?PRMP?69(F)?TX?C?M
??1?H?3J6??388+(F)H?
?2X?+MMX?C3J?M45!C
jmai94 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
50%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Postby Myuuzard » Sat 28 Oct, 2006 4:56 am

Powerchu wrote:Well now I have all the areas open that I need to get legends from except for Buried Relic. lol

I have to rescue Medicham from Gengar's Team (Wish Cave mission). That place is freaking hard (since it resets you to level 1)

I went up to Floor 55 and I got wiped of by a Dugtrio monster house after about 6 of them used Magnitude.
[align=center]Image[/align]
Myuuzard 

Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Progress to next rank:
46.7%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mad Alex » Sat 28 Oct, 2006 6:04 am

im stopping waiting... this is sad cos i have too much loot to lose and I had gotten sooo far...
Alex
Join team Luxray!

If you join you get...
5 free Pika points
Luxray colour blends on request
A positive karma
AND info how to make Swampert learn Hydro pump.

PM me to join.
Mad Alex 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
12.5%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mad Alex » Sat 28 Oct, 2006 6:07 am

hang on...
jmai94, accepting a-ok mail right now.
Join team Luxray!

If you join you get...
5 free Pika points
A positive karma

PM me to join.
Mad Alex 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
12.5%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mad Alex » Sat 28 Oct, 2006 6:14 am

jmai94, it said the password can no longer be used...
Join team Luxray!

If you join you get...
5 free Pika points
A positive karma

PM me to join.
Mad Alex 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
12.5%

Postby Myuuzard » Sat 28 Oct, 2006 1:14 pm

huh? The password was given to Blade..
Myuuzard 

Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Progress to next rank:
46.7%

Postby Mad Alex » Sat 28 Oct, 2006 2:08 pm

I'm still waiting guys... will anyone help me? Soz, but i'm not on the internet all day, so I won't reply instantly. Just keep checking every hour and eventually I'll be there. :roll:
Join team Luxray!

If you join you get...
5 free Pika points
A positive karma

PM me to join.
Mad Alex 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
12.5%

Postby Myuuzard » Sun 29 Oct, 2006 4:11 am

I dont think anyone can rescue you :(
I cant, Powerchu hasnt got access here. The only person who can is probably Jmai94 IF he has access here...
Myuuzard 

Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Progress to next rank:
46.7%

Postby Mad Alex » Sun 29 Oct, 2006 5:57 am

Okay. I better give up today...
The one thing I want to ask is, if powerchu doesn't have access to it, how come I do? The first thing I did when I beat the game was go boot out Kyogre, then I gained access to buried relic straight after that and went right in. I wonder why Powerchu hasn't got it? Oh well...
Look's like :Charizard: :Pikachu: :Zapdos: will have to pack there bags after only a week.
I'll help out with rescues anyway.
Mad Alex
Join team Luxray!

If you join you get...
5 free Pika points
A positive karma

PM me to join.
Mad Alex 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
12.5%

Postby Myuuzard » Sun 29 Oct, 2006 7:17 am

Sorry I couldnt help you. It would be HELPFUL if you posted you POKEMONS LEVELS.
Myuuzard 

Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Progress to next rank:
46.7%

Postby Mad Alex » Sun 29 Oct, 2006 7:19 am

My Zapdos is level 46
Pikachu is 38, and
Charizard is 40.
Join team Luxray!

If you join you get...
5 free Pika points
A positive karma

PM me to join.
Mad Alex 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
12.5%

Postby Myuuzard » Sun 29 Oct, 2006 7:24 am

I think your team needs to be this:
Charizard: lv. 50 @ Def.Scarf
Pikachu: lv.52 @ Zinc.Band

To pass the whole dungeon. Next time you die I can rescue you since i lost in Purity forest Floor 23
Myuuzard 

Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Progress to next rank:
46.7%

attention everyone

Postby darkknight16 » Sun 12 Nov, 2006 2:29 am

have you ever wanted to create your own wonder mail?well did until today i have a wonder mail generator so ask me if u want a special item ok.
requests will take 1 to 2 days
If u need help in any pokemon game contact me
Right now im playin pokemon ranger and pokemon mystery dungeon!!!!! Also if u want any special items in pokemon mystery dungeon i will be glad to use my wonder mail generator O_O >_<
darkknight16 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby Myuuzard » Tue 14 Nov, 2006 10:40 am

I have Wondermail.gen too. Too bad it doesnt work in my computer. I have to download this thing to make it work. But remember this a " resuce only " thread.
Anyway Powerchu hasnt been online these days so I'll take his place for rescues
Myuuzard 

Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Progress to next rank:
46.7%

PreviousNext

Return to Nintendo DS