It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

pokemon mystery dungeon

Moderator: Forum staff

Followers: Blade, TaylorGS, darkknight16

Postby Blade » Sat 07 Oct, 2006 6:44 pm

Secreyes wrote:Mankys? What bosses?

In the game you help a wynaut and wobbofet by getting rid of a team of mankeys. After you beat them they help you build you new base, you need to give them 3-4 chesnuts to get it finished. Then you go beat groudon :Groudon: then you can go to the sky tower.
Behold my strongest pokemon, a lv. 100 mewtwo
*I poke it, it faints*
noooooooooooo
Blade 

Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon
Progress to next rank:
75%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Blade » Sun 08 Oct, 2006 5:56 pm

i beat the game so I don't need help anymore... I guess now this forum can be used for people who need help in Pokemon mystery dungeon. The Pichu Brothers, I tried that code you posted and it didn't work.
*I poke it, it faints*
noooooooooooo
Blade 

Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon
Progress to next rank:
75%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Blade » Sun 08 Oct, 2006 11:47 pm

I apologize for triple posting but I need help In my game, AGAIN. This is for people who have beaten the game and can go to the stormy sea dungeon(home of :Kyogre: )
Here is the code:
M Q ? N S K R O T Y ? ? ? 3 (F) 7 ? H
? 9 ? ? ? ? ? S T X ? S ? 0 8 P ?
? ? S ? S 5 9 ? ? R ? ? ? - (F) R ... N

Stormy Sea Floor 24, I'm sure you all know what (F) means
Reward depends on how fast I get rescued.
*I poke it, it faints*
noooooooooooo
Blade 

Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon
Progress to next rank:
75%

Postby seavicky95 » Mon 09 Oct, 2006 5:59 am

you could just edit your previous one... :Voltorb:
seavicky95 

Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Progress to next rank:
99.8%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 468328574608

yo

Postby darkknight16 » Thu 26 Oct, 2006 11:36 pm

yo blade i will save ya ok
If u need help in any pokemon game contact me
Right now im playin pokemon ranger and pokemon mystery dungeon!!!!! Also if u want any special items in pokemon mystery dungeon i will be glad to use my wonder mail generator O_O >_<
darkknight16 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
0%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

blade

Postby darkknight16 » Thu 26 Oct, 2006 11:43 pm

ah blade 1 letter is missing whats wrong
Right now im playin pokemon ranger and pokemon mystery dungeon!!!!! Also if u want any special items in pokemon mystery dungeon i will be glad to use my wonder mail generator O_O >_<
darkknight16 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
0%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Blade » Fri 27 Oct, 2006 12:49 am

(BTW don't double post)
That code is obsolite because i haven't needed any help for a while and i started a new game
*I poke it, it faints*
noooooooooooo
Blade 

Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon
Progress to next rank:
75%

ok

Postby darkknight16 » Sun 29 Oct, 2006 11:15 pm

i got it
darkknight16 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby Myuuzard » Mon 30 Oct, 2006 7:21 am

Anyway Im back in business for rescuing, Heres my ultimate charizard ^^
Charizard lv.100: Can walk on anything (water,fire,clouds etc.)
It can break through walls, Its status problems recover very quick. Its stats are boosted a lot and HP is boosted a little.
[align=center]Image[/align]
Myuuzard 

Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Progress to next rank:
46.7%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ddduuuuuuuuuddddddddeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby darkknight16 » Mon 06 Nov, 2006 11:47 pm

ok who needs help and when your askin for help tell me which team to use my strong team or weak team
darkknight16 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby darkanime94 » Sun 17 Dec, 2006 1:19 am

does anyone still play pmd
darkanime94 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
32.5%

Postby darkanime94 » Sun 17 Dec, 2006 1:20 am

does anyone still play pmd
darkanime94 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
32.5%

Postby darkanime94 » Sun 17 Dec, 2006 1:22 am

sorry about the double post it happens when i post sometimes i could delete them sometimes i cant
darkanime94 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
32.5%

for xmas

Postby tidey12 » Mon 18 Dec, 2006 8:42 am

im getting blue for christmas so ill use those codes when i get it
tidey12 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
15%

Re: for xmas

Postby darkanime94 » Tue 19 Dec, 2006 10:08 pm

tidey12 wrote:im getting blue for christmas so ill use those codes when i get it

dont use those they wont work they are only for a friend rescue
darkanime94 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
32.5%

PreviousNext

Return to Nintendo DS