Male Lucario

This forum is for discussion of Nintendo DS Pokémon games.

Moderator: Forum staff

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 468328574608

Post by seavicky95 »

neo-bender wrote:
Myuuzard wrote: And plus on one scan it was lv.30 and legendaries aren't that low. !
But Mew and Deoxys in Emerald are lvl 30.
:Porygon2: they are? well i don't have it, so i shouldn't know.

in the list of icons that show all the pokemon except their names, there is a pre-evolution of lucario. this clearly shows it is not a legendary.

JMan10992
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by JMan10992 »

Hello What happened to Mew and Mewtwo Mew is a pre-evolution of Mewtwo. Maybe its the same with these two.
Pokémon Diamond FC: J-MAN/3866 4909 7808
MY DIAMOND TEAM

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Pikachu3828 »

JMan10992 wrote:Hello What happened to Mew and Mewtwo Mew is a pre-evolution of Mewtwo. Maybe its the same with these two.
Mew isn't a pre-evolution of Mewtwo, they're indepedent Pokémon. Mewtwo is born of Mew's DNA, however, but he is artificially created.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by zen »

Unless lucario is the only ledgendary pokemon who can evolve, I think he'll be common. (A elite member uses him also)
ImageImage
Bio is incredible:http://www.studiodaily.com/main/techniq ... /6850.html

The universe is not indifferent to intelligence, it is actively hostile to it.

Powerchu

Post by Powerchu »

it's been confirmed that Lucario is not legendary (look at it's pokedex #)

Manaphy is the first legendary that is able to breed. The baby it produces (Fione) is not able to evolve into Manaphy. So in a way Manaphy is 2 pokémon in 1.

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 468328574608

Post by seavicky95 »

that's cool. i saw in the pokémon sprites that there were two manafis, and i wondered why one of them had blue spots and the other had yellow ones. :Zapdos:

Mad Alex
Viridian Forest

Are you sure legendarys don't appear at a low level?

Post by Mad Alex »

(Quote from Myuuzard) I.. dont think Lucarios a legendary pokemon. I
mean they wont expose a legendary pokemon like that much. And plus on
one scanit was lv.30 and legendaries aren't that low. And I agree with
Pikachu3828 its aone-off pokemon. Or it could be a sub-legendary like
Salamence, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, Slaking. Or... lucario could be
one of those ' Male-only ' pokemon since I havent seen a female lucario
yet! (End Quote)

I'm not protesting that Lucario is a legendary becuase I don't think it is, but
in Red, Blue and Yellow, when you do the Mew cheat/Glitch, you find it on
level 7. You would not be able to find Mew unless it was specifically
programmed for the game to view it in a certain way or form. From the info
I gathered, Mew wasn't programmed to appear anywere, and that is why you
need a glitch to see and capture her. Getting more on the topic, to put Mew
into the game, the programmers would have had to specifically program her
to appear at level 7, thus cancelling the "fact" that legendarys can't appear at
a low level. If you don't beleive me, visit www.trsrockin.com and look up the Mew glitch and try it out. When you finish a level 7 Mew appears. :Mew:

If you join you get...
5 free Pika points
Luxray colour blends on request
A positive karma
AND info how to make Swampert learn Hydro pump.

PM me to join.

Kas_Ranger
Pewter City

Post by Kas_Ranger »

Lucario got pre evolution or something like this it is male cuz the male rate of seening is 80+%and the female only 12%
*Team Munchlax team Member*
PM Fazzy to join!

Secreyes
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Secreyes »

Lucirio is a legendary. PERIOD. He stars in a movie, any legendary can be a low level ( ex: mew), mamphy has a pre-evelotion and... wait, lucirio has a Pre-evo? I've never seen any pics of a Pre-Evo!!!

PS.: speaking of evos, I don't get how the new eevee evos evolve, is there like, some ancient ricual at Ice Rock and Moss Rock to make Eevees evolve? Or is the Ice rock a new stone and The moss rock infact a Leaf stone/ there is a new element called moss? or are they just well tallored fakes, like mew-oh?
Secreyes... Kindrindra's final form...
My fav webs:
The pika club:[Alredy here!] dmw''s RPG:http://s13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Kan ... hp?act=idx
My Fave Poke''s!: Umbreon!!! :Umbreon: Togetic!!! :Togetic: (Maybe Pika... :Pikachu: )

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

It's is NOT a legendary. It has a pre evolved form. It can evolve into Lucario. On the other hand Manaphy can breed. But the Pokemon it breeds can't evolve into Manaphy.
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

Secreyes wrote:Lucirio is a legendary. PERIOD. He stars in a movie
While staring in the 8th movie gave the impression that Lucario is a legendary, and is where and why the rumours started, it is in no way justify the statement.

After all, Pikachu has started in all of the movies, yet he's not a legendary.

And in case you want to bring up the 'legendary pokemon star in the movies' argument, I point you to Mew... who is the legendary pokemon of the 8th movie. Lucario is just a new pokemon that's become a star.

As for the new Eevee Evos, they are not faked. Location matteres a lot in Diamond and Pearl and depending on where you are, different things can happen to different pokemon. One pokemon is actually a different colour depening on the area you encounter it in. As for Eevee, leveling it up at Moss Rock will evolve it into it's grass type and Leveling it up at Ice Rock will make it evolve into the ice type. As far as i know, no other special requirements are required, however Happyness could play a factor (or it might not)
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Powerchu

Post by Powerchu »

Location maters for alot of evos.

Depending on where you battle Minnomucchi will change. It can be Bug/Grass, Bug/Ground, or Bug/Steel. If it is female and evolves it will stay in whatever form it as when it evolved.

Secreyes
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Secreyes »

OK, Now we go into the knock-down round, where I "Knock-Down" all your points, one by one:

1: If you have noticed, lucorio DOES NOT have a pre-evo, if it does, then the admin would of put it on the web site.

2: Lucario has too much power to be a normal pokemon, and, if it was one, then why whould it of been sealed in the staff? and why didn't we see more of them in the movie?

3: If you think back, mew DID NOT star in the movie, it simply played the role of the "damsel in distress", It co-played the star role with mewtwo in the first movie.

4: Pikachu DOES NOT star in the movies, Ash does, he just plays the role of "Side-Kick" to Ash, who playes the "Hero". Here's a basic cast list:
Hero: Ash
Side-Kick: Pikachu
Back-Up: Ash's Other pokemon
Star: Mew/Mewtwo
Hero's friends: Brock and Misty
Damsel in distress: Humans/World
Plot: Mewtwo is created, gets misused, gets wrong impresion about humans, Sets out for world domination (and destruction of humans), Ash stops him, THE END... or is it?

If you were paying attention, that was the cast for the first movie, Replace Mew/Mewtwo with Lucario, Misty with May and Max, Totaly change the plot, Replace Humans/World with Mew/Tree of Beggining, and you get Lucario and the mystery of Mew! Change around any of these things and you get any pokemon movie, Even the Legend of thunder from pokemon Cronicles!!!

5: Pokemon's probaly geting smart and giving ALL pokemon a gender, Because, come on, even if the legendarys arn't compatable with any pokemon, they still are a boy or girl!!! Well, voltorb and the others I can understand, There basicly machines! But the legendarys are natural, If Foxes are boys or girls why can't Lucario?(I suspect Lucario of being baised on a fox...).

6: Dude, If Lucario can Take on the Regis/Statues, who are legendarys, all at the same time and win, He is defenly a legendary! Because, if not even Lugia managed to beat his Trio, but Lucario can, I have some MAJOR evidence!

7: I think everyone's for getting the 5% Incorect data that exisets in everything (Well, according to my Science textbook), wich means at least some of the "Magnazine Info" is incorect, I seem to recall magnazines talking about Celebreties, then all of the stuff turning out to be false! Magnazines just put in everything stuff they can find out, once on said about battle Reveloution, and I quote "In The new Pokemon game aparently you use a device called a pokedex to Capture pokemon" Dude, EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE POKEDEX, AND IT DOES NOT CAPTURE POKEMON!!! See? So i'm sticking to the concrete evedince in movies and games!

8: Do you need more evedince? Well here you go, The fact a came Up with enough evedince to make 7 paragraphes is evedince in Itself!

And now We progress to the Counter round, where you try and save you Points (Or you could just give up?).
My fav webs:
The pika club:[Alredy here!] dmw''s RPG:http://s13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Kan ... hp?act=idx
My Fave Poke''s!: Umbreon!!! :Umbreon: Togetic!!! :Togetic: (Maybe Pika... :Pikachu: )

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

1: If you have noticed, lucorio DOES NOT have a pre-evo, if it does, then the admin would of put it on the web site.
If you had noticed, you'd look in my sig and notice that I actually have a copy of the jap version of Pokémon Diamond. But hey, you want proof?

One picture of Lucario, as his sprite features in Diamond and Pearl

One picture of Lucario's Pre-evolved form:

And since i'm an admin (which, if you had noticed, you'd see near my avitar)... I think that proves we're not lying. For reference, Almost all (if not all) of the new pokemon sprites are avalible for to view in the pika club 4.0,
They can be gound here...http://www.thepikaclub.com/main/modules ... ?itemid=12 and back in october when this page was made, a link to it was posted on the main page in a news article.

Right, Pre-evo argument over, lets get on with the rest of this.
2: Lucario has too much power to be a normal pokemon, and, if it was one, then why whould it of been sealed in the staff? and why didn't we see more of them in the movie?
Ash's Pikachu has too much power to be a normal pokemon as well... dont see anybody else call it a legendary though

Ok, remember that the start of the movie was set 'before pokeballs even existed' - so really being sealed in the staff was a form of being put in a pokeball. Why didnt we see more of them? Maybe there region they actually inhabit isnt actually near where the movie was set?

In the Diamond/Pearl games your given an egg with Lucario's pre-evo much in the same way as your given Togepi in the Gold/Silver/Crystal. You wouldnt say Togepi was legendary, just rare. There is a difference.
6: Dude, If Lucario can Take on the Regis/Statues, who are legendarys, all at the same time and win, He is defenly a legendary! Because, if not even Lugia managed to beat his Trio, but Lucario can, I have some MAJOR evidence!
I love this one, and it took me a little while to counter it. You are right, Lucario fights the Regis. But Pikachu also thundershocks Onix and Geodude constantly through varius movies and animes... now you can correct me if i'm wrong (and beleive me when i say i'm not wrong about this) but both Geodude and Onix are part ground type... and Electric attacks are completly innefective against ground types.

So why does this happen? Well there's this thing, called Artistic licence. Sometimes you do things in the anime and movies that isnt possible in the games in order to improve the story. Lucario being traped in a staff, able to comunicate to humans, use some kind of aura sense, and beating Regis... oh and for reference, many people can beat regis... my umbreon can beat regis. Not hard, just training.

7 points of argument would be impressive if they all didnt revolve around the whole 'Lucario was in the movie thing' - we're also mainly talking about the Diamond and Pearl games here, so most of those points are actually irrelevent. Still, good points to bring up none the less.

This whole topic seems to hark back to the 'How do you define a legendary Pokémon'

Now, we seemed to mostly agree on the two points that defined a legendary

1. The 'only one' per game rule, which states that you can only get one per game and you can not catch another without trading (or cheating). Since this adds pokemon like Castform and eevee to the list...

2. Breeding. If it can not breed with anything, including ditto, then there is no chance of obtaining a second one of that pokemon without trading (or cheating).

At this point I want to point out two things. one is, yes i did come up with those rules. the other is that you, Secreyes agreed with the rules. So based on these rules and what we know of diamond/pearl Lucario is not a legendary because:

A: It does meet the first requirement. You recieve an egg of Lucario's pre-evo which you can then hatch and evolve (via happiness) into Lucario. This is the only one you can get, as niether Lucario or its Pre-evo can be found in the wild.

B: Lucario can breed. this means you can get another Lucario pre-evo and evolve, thus you can obtain 2 Lucarios on one game without trading or cheating.

By these rules alone, I have proved that Lucario is not a legendary.

Oh and your given an egg with Lucario's Pre-evo in it... When have you ever been given a legendary within a game? (Thanks to Robert for pointing that out to me)

(Before anybody chimes up that Manapy is legendary and can breed, I wish to point out that Manapy's 'pre-evolved' form can not evolve into Manapy. Thus you can't get two Manapy's on one cart without trading/cheating. And yeah, Know that technically you trade Manaphy's egg to your cart in the first place and does complicate things a little. The second rule does need to be slightly modified to state breeding then evolving to get a second on one cart without trading/cheating.)
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Secreyes
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Secreyes »

Ok, Lets think for a moment, even though Lucario has a pre-evo that evolves into him You showed no proof that Lucario can breed You even said Quote: You obtain/get a egg that has lucario's pre-evo :Quote Thus, Mabey The only way to get lucario's Pre-evo is that egg? You get the egg, you hatch it, you evolve it, you can't breed it... Mabey that's how it works?

Next: In the games the legendaries are much weaker than in the movies, in my yellow version, Pikachu Thwumps Mewtwo, in movie Ash's Ultra Powerful Pikachu is Absolutely Twumped by Mewtwo, Case In Point.

Next: Ash's Pikachu Does Not Have more powers than a normal pokemon, Ever considered that mabey he's level 80 or something?

Also, you are baisicly given Manaphy in pokemon Ranger.

Plus, you did not tell me were you got the info about getting the Lucario egg, Normaly this wouldn't matter, but that pre-evo looks like it was drawn on paint with someone without my talents :lol: .

Your turn again...
My fav webs: