New features and some old!

This forum is for discussion of Nintendo DS Pokémon games.

Moderator: Forum staff

Yellow-Chan
Lavender Town
Lavender Town
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

New features and some old!

Post by Yellow-Chan »

Ocording to Serebii.com, D/P has some new features and the return of an older one. Day and night has returnd, and thats just one of the things that makes it more realistic. Now there's a diferents in pictures between male and female pokemon!

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

Ohh kool. The different pictures, that it...
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

neo-bender
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Re: New features and some old!

Post by neo-bender »

Yellow-Chan wrote:Ocording to Serebii.com, D/P has some new features and the return of an older one. Day and night has returnd, and thats just one of the things that makes it more realistic. Now there's a diferents in pictures between male and female pokemon!
Night and day really sucked. You could only get some pokémon in the day, and some in the night. That's why I hate it. Different pictures between male and female??? Pretty cool...
[center]Neo-bender's PokePet
Image Image
Raikiri the level 75 Lucario![/center]

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

If day and night sucked, why not remove it from real life. That's one of the things that makes it more realistic. Like Animal Crossing for example. You can catch certian fish at certian time of a certian month. Of course the month doesn't affect P/D though.
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

Yellow-Chan
Lavender Town
Lavender Town

Re: New features and some old!

Post by Yellow-Chan »

neo-bender wrote:
Yellow-Chan wrote:Ocording to Serebii.com, D/P has some new features and the return of an older one. Day and night has returnd, and thats just one of the things that makes it more realistic. Now there's a diferents in pictures between male and female pokemon!
Night and day really sucked. You could only get some pokémon in the day, and some in the night. That's why I hate it. Different pictures between male and female??? Pretty cool...
I love the whole night and day thing, it was cool. It made it more real, like Pikachu90000 said. Also it gives it higher difficailty level. and it shows they put more thought and work in it. that was the one thing I miss most in R/S/E/FR/LG, even more then in R/S/E not being able to name your rival. (I gave him funny names, heh)
Poli the Level 124 LM4
Get your own Glitch Pokemon at Glitch City Labs!
I'm back for the time being....

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Sigh, I missed the news the one day I'm out. Ah well, my social life comes first. As if it isn't obvious, I quickly rectified this problem and updated the website with scans of the source information and translations of it.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.