Moving Pokemon???

This forum is for discussion of Nintendo DS Pokémon games.

Moderator: Forum staff

Bayleef1453
First Pokémon!

Moving Pokemon???

Post by Bayleef1453 »

Does anyone know if the pokemon will move in the Pearl/Diamond games? I thought it was pretty cool how they did it on Emerald and Crystal.
:Bayleef:

Bayleef1453
First Pokémon!

Hello?

Post by Bayleef1453 »

Hello? Some1 plz resond to my post!!
:Bayleef:

flare
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by flare »

no need to spam......

They probley will. Because the its a newer versoin so better grapix sound everthing. 8)
Proud Team Muchlax member

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

Graphics = Pictures.
I have no idea wher you got the idea of why the graphics would sound better. :lol: and :-?
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

flare
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by flare »

my grammar sucks.*slaps head* THe grapix are going to be good and so is the music, sound ect.

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

It'd be cool if they do!

((Flare you really outta try this new invention called a school! lol....just kidding on both sites right now cuz back on mom's computer))
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

flare
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by flare »

*ok better grammer*

I cant wait in tell pearl comes out.

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

Yeah....a newer game that'll most likely be more interesting.....

And *until not in tell ;) *
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

Powerchu

Post by Powerchu »

I would be surprized if they did in DP instead of waiting till the yellow of DP for animated sprites.

(my idea for a 3rd version for DP would be Salt or Oil. don't ask me why)

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

neo-bender
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by neo-bender »

My answer is no.

Why? Because only in the special kinds like Crystal and Emerald got to move, but I have no idea why pokémon in Yellow didn't move...
[center]Neo-bender's PokePet
Image Image
Raikiri the level 75 Lucario![/center]

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Why? While Pokémon Crystal was made for the Gameboy Color, Pokémon Yellow was made for the Gameboy. The original Gameboy was based on the Z80 processor architecture whereas the Gameboy Color utilised an 8 MHz Z80-esque processor with more main memory. Basically the GBC was more technically proficient, with expanded RAM, graphics and processing speed, allowing for moving Pokémon images wheras the original Gameboy couldn't.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

neo-bender
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by neo-bender »

Pikachu3828 wrote:Why? While Pokémon Crystal was made for the Gameboy Color, Pokémon Yellow was made for the Gameboy. The original Gameboy was based on the Z80 processor architecture whereas the Gameboy Color utilised an 8 MHz Z80-esque processor with more main memory. Basically the GBC was more technically proficient, with expanded RAM, graphics and processing speed, allowing for moving Pokémon images wheras the original Gameboy couldn't.
It's wierd isn't it? The Gameboy cartridges are big, yet they can't put tons of good stuff. The Gameboy Advance games have tons of graphics, and yet, it's small. The Gamboy Advance DS is even smaller, and it has way better graphics than both of them. Wierd, isn't it? Just like Laser discs need two discs for one whole movie (Well, sometimes) and it's so big. DVD's are small and it could fit the whole movie and ome bonus features and stuff.
[center]Neo-bender's PokePet
Image Image
Raikiri the level 75 Lucario![/center]

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

neo-bender wrote:
Pikachu3828 wrote:Why? While Pokémon Crystal was made for the Gameboy Color, Pokémon Yellow was made for the Gameboy. The original Gameboy was based on the Z80 processor architecture whereas the Gameboy Color utilised an 8 MHz Z80-esque processor with more main memory. Basically the GBC was more technically proficient, with expanded RAM, graphics and processing speed, allowing for moving Pokémon images wheras the original Gameboy couldn't.
It's wierd isn't it? The Gameboy cartridges are big, yet they can't put tons of good stuff. The Gameboy Advance games have tons of graphics, and yet, it's small. The Gamboy Advance DS is even smaller, and it has way better graphics than both of them. Wierd, isn't it? Just like Laser discs need two discs for one whole movie (Well, sometimes) and it's so big. DVD's are small and it could fit the whole movie and ome bonus features and stuff.
That's because the technology wansn't as advanced as now. 50 years ago your PC would have been as big as a good sized house. Shocking! The DS isn't a part of the GB line. As new things come, it will be smaller and smaller until it will be invisible. Of course, things can get bigger and bigger like TV's. 40 years ago when people thought a 17" TV was huge.
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by zen »

Emerald had moving pokemon, so I say yes

Metagross10
Pallet Town

Post by Metagross10 »

I say maybe because the people at nintendo are probably trying to make it the best it can be but i might wait 4 the special version 2 come out. The special one has all the better stuff
The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.