New Region

This forum is for discussion of Nintendo DS Pokémon games.

Moderator: Forum staff

neo-bender
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

New Region

Post by neo-bender »

I heard the new region is called Shinou and the town you start in is Futaba town.
[center]Neo-bender's PokePet
Image Image
Raikiri the level 75 Lucario![/center]

Dekuben
Viridian City

Post by Dekuben »

I wonder if we will be able to go to Jhoto and Kanto?

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

GSC's Kanto was horrible. 2 regions in 1 game would be pointless, even it was was allowed to go to 2 regions, it would be Hoenn.
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

The chances of going back to any region in the Pearl/Diamond is practically none because you can already connect R/S/E/FR/LG to P/D to trade Pokémon from that region back and forth; as such they really have no reason to include them.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Secreyes
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Secreyes »

Pikachu90000 wrote:GSC's Kanto was horrible. 2 regions in 1 game would be pointless, even it was was allowed to go to 2 regions, it would be Hoenn.
What are you talking about!!! the only reson "Hoenn" was better is because it was made later so it had more technology, if they made a GSC remake like "Golden Steel" and "Silver Night" it would whip RSE beond compare!
Secreyes... Kindrindra's final form...
My fav webs:
The pika club:[Alredy here!] dmw''s RPG:http://s13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Kan ... hp?act=idx
My Fave Poke''s!: Umbreon!!! :Umbreon: Togetic!!! :Togetic: (Maybe Pika... :Pikachu: )

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

Secreyes wrote:
Pikachu90000 wrote:GSC's Kanto was horrible. 2 regions in 1 game would be pointless, even it was was allowed to go to 2 regions, it would be Hoenn.
What are you talking about!!! the only reson "Hoenn" was better is because it was made later so it had more technology, if they made a GSC remake like "Golden Steel" and "Silver Night" it would whip RSE beond compare!
Well if Hoenn was made for GBC, it would still be good. Nobody gives a c*** about the graphics. It about the storyline. Which sucked in GSC. I still prefer RBY over FR/LG. Remakes aren't that good, maybe for the exception of Emerald and Yellow. Johto is horrible and GSC's Kanto is horrible too.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

I'd argue G/S/C had the best storyline, it was definetely the longest; however all Poémon games have had sub-par storylines in my opinion.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Lightningstar
First Pokémon!

Post by Lightningstar »

Yup. GSC rocked meh socks off. I must admit, can't wait until the English names come out!

Secreyes
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Secreyes »

Pikachu90000 wrote:
Secreyes wrote:
Well if Hoenn was made for GBC, it would still be good. Nobody gives a c*** about the graphics. It about the storyline. Which sucked in GSC. I still prefer RBY over FR/LG. Remakes aren't that good, maybe for the exception of Emerald and Yellow. Johto is horrible and GSC's Kanto is horrible too.
What I mean is in R/S/E they hade Contest, Pokeblocks, Two on Two, That stuff.

neo-bender
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by neo-bender »

Lightningstar wrote:Yup. GSC rocked meh socks off. I must admit, can't wait until the English names come out!
Most likely not, I hate the method of getting Ho-oh in Crystal. The storyline is OK, but some other things are horrible, like what Pikachu90000 said. Viridian forest isn't a forest anymore. It's just a path with rocks. Mt. Moon is just a small cave, etc.
[center]Neo-bender's PokePet
Image Image
Raikiri the level 75 Lucario![/center]

Secreyes
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Secreyes »

neo-bender wrote:
Lightningstar wrote:Yup. GSC rocked meh socks off. I must admit, can't wait until the English names come out!
Most likely not, I hate the method of getting Ho-oh in Crystal. The storyline is OK, but some other things are horrible, like what Pikachu90000 said. Viridian forest isn't a forest anymore. It's just a path with rocks. Mt. Moon is just a small cave, etc.
Now THAT need's improving!!! But think what happens at Mt. Moon on monday PM... FREE MOON STONE!!!
My fav webs:
The pika club:[Alredy here!] dmw''s RPG:http://s13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Kan ... hp?act=idx
My Fave Poke''s!: Umbreon!!! :Umbreon: Togetic!!! :Togetic: (Maybe Pika... :Pikachu: )

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master

Post by Pikachu90000 »

...That would be freaking cheap as Moon Stones are suspossed to be rare items.

Secreyes
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Secreyes »

Pikachu90000 wrote:...That would be freaking cheap as Moon Stones are suspossed to be rare items.
Monday PM ONLY!!!

Plus you get to see two clefairys dance... He, he, he... But if you don't bring a guy with rock smash, no Stone, Plus you only get ONE every monday...
My fav webs:

Metagross10
Pallet Town

Post by Metagross10 »

I think they should make a pokemon game that u go 2 all the regions, have everything like contests and pokeblocks, and even secret bases agian. The should even let u buy ur own house in ur favorite city and put all ur dolls and everything in there and maybe open ur own breeding center or pokemart and stuff like that.
The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.

Zapdos-Knight
Pewter City

Post by Zapdos-Knight »

While I so agree building houses or breeding centers would be awesome
(wi-fi, anyone?) all of the regions together is just excessive. By the time you got to the last region all the gym leaders would be LV 80-100!! And don't get me started on the memory issues!

Elite Players building homes or services is a great wi-fi idea, though, however unfeasable it may end up being...
Life's short enough-

Save often!