It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

Pokémon Jedis

Moderator: Forum staff

Followers: imrak73, shotty_shorty

Pokémon Jedis

Postby Pikachu3828 » Mon 08 Aug, 2005 4:39 pm

Taken from http://www.thepikaclub.com/web/games.php?action=XD&sectionid=113

Take a look at these three characters that are present in Pokémon XD:
ImageImageImage

Is it just me, or do those three characters bear a striking resemblance to Jedis? I mean, the middle one even looks like Yoda! It's crazy. Do you think that these three characters purposely look the way they do, or do you think that it's just a coincidence? I mean, the resemblances are all there: loose robes, brown clothes, two tall guys and one short guy with a walking stick!

It'd be funny if at some point in the game they pulled out lightsabres and you got into a lightsabre battle :lol:

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.
Pikachu3828 

Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Postby stevie_2 » Mon 08 Aug, 2005 6:31 pm

lol, ridiculous! That's all i can say :lol: The 2 of the bigger guys even stand like Jedi's do :shock:
stevie_2 

Got Boulder Badge!
Got Boulder Badge!
Progress to next rank:
65%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Powerchu » Tue 09 Aug, 2005 2:01 am

I agree they look like Jedi.

The guy marked as Father on that page is actually Professor Krane. The main character's father died before XD takes place.

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)
Powerchu 

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pikachu90000 » Tue 09 Aug, 2005 5:42 am

I have no idea what are Jedis since I think that Star Wars suck (along with Star Trek). AFIAK that middle guy does look a bit like the guy.
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ
Pikachu90000 

Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Postby Pikachu3828 » Tue 09 Aug, 2005 8:00 am

Powerchu wrote:The guy marked as Father on that page is actually Professor Krane. The main character's father died before XD takes place.
Thanks for the information, I'll update it now

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.
Pikachu3828 

Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Postby shotty_shorty » Mon 14 Nov, 2005 5:47 am

I think it is a little coincidence and a little planned because they are the evil people after all and the little guy (the main bad Cipher guy) looks quite like Yoda. I also think thaqt Cipher kinda sounds like something that would be in a Jedi movie. Very good idea Roy that they look like Jedi's never saw it like that before!
shotty_shorty 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
23.3%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby imrak73 » Wed 16 Nov, 2005 1:23 am

I really don't see how they look like jedis beacause I don't like starwars and I have not seen many jedis
imrak73 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
63.3%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BlazikenXD » Mon 16 Jan, 2006 9:13 pm

O_o...thts just weird... who are those people anyway? i just started playing XD and i havn't gotten very far.
BlazikenXD 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
10%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pikachu3828 » Thu 19 Jan, 2006 4:18 pm

I don't know, I haven't actually got the game myself, I got the images and information from the official Japanese website of the game before it was released, so even with the poor translation aid of Babelfish it didn't tell me much about them.

Pikachu3828 

Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Postby imrak73 » Mon 13 Feb, 2006 2:05 am

Well,if you really want to know,The bodyguards refer to the short guy as Master Grevil and at the end of the game,when you beat him, one bodyguard refers to him as father.
imrak73 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
63.3%

Postby Powerchu » Fri 24 Mar, 2006 6:47 am

well actually the 2 "bodyguards" are brothers and Greevil is their father. The one in blue is Ardos and the one in red is Eldes.

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)
Powerchu 

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Gamecube