GS Ball

Talk about the Pokémon anime, TV series or movies and the Pokémon manga in here.

Moderator: Forum staff

pokemaster
Saffron City
Saffron City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

GS Ball

Post by pokemaster »

So after a whole Season 2 of pokemon what was in it? Where did it end up? Why was it never mentioned again??

~ pokemaster

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Re: GS Ball

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Moved to correct forum.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

palamon
First Pokémon!
Custom Title: Kory, he/him.

Post by palamon »

I guess they wanted it was only meant to mentioned once and never again. It should be mentioned at least one more time...maybe someone will bring it up.
And...I think it's probably still in Professor Ivy's lab.
A dream can be fullfilled, it just takes time.

pokemaster
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by pokemaster »

I believe Oak has it and it was going to contain a Celibi but then the movie came along and they hoped people would forget about it..... After talking about it for a WHOLE series, I dont think so!

~ pokemaster

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Haru Totetsu »

pokemaster wrote:I believe Oak has it and it was going to contain a Celibi but then the movie came along and they hoped people would forget about it..... After talking about it for a WHOLE series, I don't think so!

~ pokemaster
Your right, in an interview they literally said they hoped people would forget about it. It was going to contain a Celebi that would travel with Ash and co for a time with some event occurring during that time that lead to its departure, but then they got the idea for the movie Pokémon 4ever and gave up on it. Basically the plot they had changed into the movie over time, and the original project was abandoned, that is why there was no GS ball event outside Japan for the games back then. So basically the GS ball never happened, which means that fans like ourselves can either forget all about it or attempt to come up with a really good plot that could be fitted in if they ever decide to re-vamp the Anime series.

codemode
First Pokémon!
Pokémon B/W Friend Code: 378336947272

Post by codemode »

i have no clue why and that ball was cool too