Which person in Pokémon do you hate the most???

Talk about the Pokémon anime, TV series or movies and the Pokémon manga in here.

Moderator: Forum staff

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Which person in Pokémon do you hate the most???

Post by Pikachu90000 »

Well mine has to be the Magikarp Salesman, he is pure evil for tyring to sell useless PKMN
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

I don't really hate him. i think it's funny how he tricks James into buying Magicarp, even though it is pure trickery. But it's not like he makes that many appearances. (He's only in like, what? Two episodes?)
At the moment, I can't think of anyone off the TV series that I don't like... Maybe I will this Saturday...

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

TaylorGS wrote:I don't really hate him. i think it's funny how he tricks James into buying Magicarp, even though it is pure trickery. But it's not like he makes that many appearances. (He's only in like, what? Two episodes?)
At the moment, I can't think of anyone off the TV series that I don't like... Maybe I will this Saturday...
nope around 15 eps

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

:shock: 15 episodes?! Whoah... I need to watch TV more... but I only remember the episode where he first sold a Magicarp to James, and in the newwer series (I forgot which one) the salesman tried to sell another Maricarp to James, and at the last minute James realized who the salesman was... What were the other 13?

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master

Post by Pikachu90000 »

TaylorGS wrote::shock: 15 episodes?! Whoah... I need to watch TV more... but I only remember the episode where he first sold a Magicarp to James, and in the newwer series (I forgot which one) the salesman tried to sell another Maricarp to James, and at the last minute James realized who the salesman was... What were the other 13?
I said about.... :( and I think some were in HOENN and some were hoso's (hoeem speical)

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

Oh. I guess I should use each word's real meaning.
I don't really hate this character, but now that I thought of it, i hate Butch's croaky voice! It's so annoying sounding!

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master

Post by Pikachu90000 »

TaylorGS wrote:Oh. I guess I should use each word's real meaning.
I don't really hate this character, but now that I thought of it, i hate Butch's croaky voice! It's so annoying sounding!
Heck I think Butch's voice is even worse than a person from DBZ, which name I forgot

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

I don't watch DBZ... I was also thinking about Team Magma and Auqa, but I think that they're cool on the TV show, so it's out of topic.

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master

Re: feebas

Post by Pikachu90000 »

flygonmaster wrote:because it takes too long to evole it into miltolic
[mod] gez your such a n00b[/mod]

baby_vulpix
First Pokémon!

Post by baby_vulpix »

The person I hate the most would be.... Wait *blinks* I can't think of any....
I have no name for the tie us to reality. That is something I seriously DON'T do.

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

I don't really hate this person, but I think that Bill looked pretty dumb in the first season on Pokémon. (Hey. Is that the only season that he is on?) His hair looked ridiculous since it was a dark green.

TaylorGS
Got Marsh Badge!
Got Marsh Badge!

Post by TaylorGS »

I remember in one of the early season episodes Brock had his eyes open for a short time. I forgot when though since it was in the first season.

Satoshi
First Pokémon!

Post by Satoshi »

I never really liked Cassidy or Butch. Jessie and James are a whole lot better than they are. Butch's voice annoys me.

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master

Post by Pikachu90000 »

Satoshi wrote:I never really liked Cassidy or Butch. Jessie and James are a whole lot better than they are. Butch's voice annoys me.
Um do you mind to explain a little more

Satoshi
First Pokémon!

Post by Satoshi »

Yeah, sure. Cassidy and Butch were Team Rocket members like Jessie and James, but only Cassidy and Butch had better plans that Jessie and James always screwed up. Like in the episode where Team Rocket captured Lugia, and Silver. Jessie and James helped out Ash and his friends. Mainly, Cassidy and Butch fail just like Jessie and James.. but they only fail because Jessie and James cause them to fail. Jessie and James are much better when it comes to entertainment, and Cassidy and Butch haven't made many television appearances.