Pokè-glitches?Post 'em here!

Talk about any of the Pokémon video games outside of those with their own forums.

Moderator: Forum staff

JRlv100
Viridian Forest
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 416743326001

Pokè-glitches?Post 'em here!

Post by JRlv100 »

Have any glitches u want 2 chare?Wanna know what a Bad EGG is?Whant to talk about an strange thing on pokèmon?Whant to talk of Da Most Famous Glitch Missingno. and 'M?You've come to da right place!I give credit to TRSrockin.com for this. Well,I will tell you some pre-made glitches,Made by me!NOTE:This things recuaire a GameShark and only work on pokemon emerald! No.1:Be deformend,use da "Acess fly map a+select"start your game and press a+select chose were you want to fly and as soon as the black strip aith the poke apears,press the butons then exit all the opitions and TADA!No.2:Be invisible,just do the same as No:1 but when da whole scren gets black. :)
CHOCODOOBIE!!!

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Re: Pokè-glitches?Post 'em here!

Post by Ryan659 »

Glitches don't HAVE to be gotten via a cheating device, you know. Think Red, Blue & Yellow. They had loads of easy to get glitches (mainly glitched Pokémon) that weren't meant to happen or have to be gotten via any kind of external device. Of course, most nowadays come from them...because Nintendo didn't think you'd be using anything to alter the game.

JRlv100
Viridian Forest

Post by JRlv100 »

I know that,But theres also RANDOM glitches that apear when u try to cheat a LOT!Like Bad EGGs.These mess up your game when hached.Also I have another glitch that lets any pokemon use skech(Smeargle's special move)on Emerald!This needs a GS or an AR.1:Go to the battle tower with the Walk tru walls code.2:Go to the single battle room WITHOUT takind to the Laidy.3:battle any trainer that comes and censored your pokemon again and again till you get to your last one then run and tada :) I don't onw pokemon red or blue but I have Yellow.So if anyone has glitches for that PLEASEEEEEEEEEESE post them here! NOTE:The glitch above may turn Every pokemon in your Party into Bad EGGS!
CHOCODOOBIE!!!

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Post by Ryan659 »

Technically these aren't glitches, these are parts of the game influenced by your cheating device, and that makes them act differently. If they device isn't used, the "glitch" doesn't happen.

JRlv100
Viridian Forest

Post by JRlv100 »

:Absol: Tanks Ryan!First I thought this were glitches.So now everyone can post GS tricks AND glitches,Or things that are not technically glitches. :) ALSO you can post any GS codes made by you.Like the one I'm going to post now.

Scatman Glitch code
Efect:Frezzes your game with cool negative colors
Where to put:Pokemon Emerald WPM#2
Code:5600EDEAA067 0A6EEBBA0063

Note:Must be on grassy pach
Note:GameShark only!
Note:When the game frezzes,the crunchy noises sound like the "Scatman" Song :) E-mail:quirby_nintendo@hotmail.com
CHOCODOOBIE!!!

JRlv100
Viridian Forest

Post by JRlv100 »

I found a new glitch on Crystal! This is weird and is not that much of a glitch. I hached a togepi and I chose save and after 1 second, I droped my Gameboy Advance SP and the error scren poped up saing, " Game not compatible with gameboy Bhla Bhla" But the game was fine afterwards.
CHOCODOOBIE!!!

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Doesn't really sound like a glitch to me. Sounds like a generic error due to dropping it.

Moving to Games.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

JRlv100
Viridian Forest

EE's desition

Post by JRlv100 »

Yesterday, I was gamesxharking my Emerald version to get a Bad EGG. It can can battle and he is in the hall of fame, but I found a glitch move. When you used it says, "Bad EGG used EE's desition!" After that the battle music got slow-mo. This can only mean two things.

1. I gameshark a lot or......

2. The move Judment wha programed to Shelos to use because Shelos whas going to be in R/S/E or....

3. The programers were just lazy.
:wink:
CHOCODOOBIE!!!

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Re: EE's desition

Post by Pikachu90000 »

JRlv100 wrote:Yesterday, I was gamesxharking my Emerald version to get a Bad EGG. It can can battle and he is in the hall of fame, but I found a glitch move. When you used it says, "Bad EGG used EE's desition!" After that the battle music got slow-mo. This can only mean two things.

1. I gameshark a lot or......

2. The move Judment wha programed to Shelos to use because Shelos whas going to be in R/S/E or....

3. The programers were just lazy.
:wink:
Not the developer's problem, you're gamesharking too much.
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Most likely because you were Gamesharking. The programmers can't be expected to forsee what people are going to be doing with Gameshark and prevent it from bugging out, since Gamesharking messes about with the game internals as it is.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

JRlv100
Viridian Forest

Post by JRlv100 »

New glitch! I was on my Platinum version exploring the Veilstone Galactic Bulding, I went into those warp thingies and my overworld sprite changed into one of the Team Galactic grunts. I haden't used AR on my Platinum. I am sure I wasent alusinating because I was able to duplicate the gitch!
CHOCODOOBIE!!!

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat

Post by Kikyo »

Oh, that's an interesting glitch.
How exactly did you get it?
That is, was there a specific tile or pattern of tiles you stepped on?
Image Image

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

JRlv100 wrote:New glitch! I was on my Platinum version exploring the Veilstone Galactic Bulding, I went into those warp thingies and my overworld sprite changed into one of the Team Galactic grunts. I haden't used AR on my Platinum. I am sure I wasent alusinating because I was able to duplicate the gitch!
Wow - the first ACTUAL glitch posted in this topic... amazing
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

Please show us how to replicate it or I'm calling it fake.
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

JRlv100
Viridian Forest

Post by JRlv100 »

Oh, that's an interesting glitch.
How exactly did you get it?
That is, was there a specific tile or pattern of tiles you stepped on?
Well, I had mixed records with my badly action replayed Diamond version, but I don't know if it afecs my game in any way. My friend told me I needed glases. Sometimes my game frezes. I called Nitendo but they said that my DSi is just to new and needs to be used a little bit. I did this glitch only twise and
never tried it again due fear of being a team galatic grunt. Something like that hapened when my sister battled me and the Team Galatic music stated playing. Maybe was it my party pokemon I dont know
CHOCODOOBIE!!!