Wild pokemon & options

Report errors/technicalities in the game guides here. This forum is NOT for bugs in the Adoption Agency! For bugs in the AA, please use the relevant bugs sub-forum.
Myuuzard
Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Wild pokemon & options

Post by Myuuzard »

First of all the > Level up option > The battle option > Evolving options come at the top of the page and the banner blocks it.The only way I can access it is the Head quarters which is quite hard because I have to start my journey all over again.

Second out of the wild pokemon come without me searching for `em, is it ment to be like that?
[align=center]Image[/align]

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

...Wrong board. This is for Pokemon GAMES only. Anyways ever heard of tabbed browsing?
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

Myuuzard
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Myuuzard »

Wait a second it is the right topic in the right forum.I dont think theres anything wrong with placing this topic here. Could you please explain what you found wrong a little bit more.

Myuuzard
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Myuuzard »

Wait a second it is the right topic in the right forum.I dont think theres anything wrong with placing this topic here. Could you please explain what you found wrong a little bit more.

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

Doesn't ANYONE ever read the forum descriptions anymore! :evil:
Report errors/technicalities in the game guides here. This forum is NOT for bugs in the RPG! For bugs in the RPG, please post in the Bugs & Errors forum
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ