Eon Ticket, Mystery Ticket, Aurora Ticket, etc.

Discuss all matters related to Gameboy Advance Pokémon games here

Moderator: Forum staff

racr21
Pallet Town
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Eon Ticket, Mystery Ticket, Aurora Ticket, etc.

Post by racr21 »

Nintendo had a plan of introducing special stuff through the "Mystery Gift" section. While people can look elsewhere for what the extra material is, I am of the opinion that we all should be able to share in it. If anyone who reads this finds the Eon Ticket, the Mystery Ticket, the Aurora Ticket, or the Old Sea Chart (possibly old sea map, I don't know which), then they should attempt to share it with people. When you mix records with someone, these Mystery Gifts should transfer over, but if that doesn't work, then they can be transfered through the "Mystery Gift" option in the menu. These were origionaly distributed by Nintendo events for Pokemon that had people download the items at the event. If you do not have any of these things, post below that you would like to have the addtional content. I will start that by saying that I do not have this content. Also, post your state, country, or any other locational device you choose to use. People who have these things then can post below, and try to meet you and send it over. For me, I live in Minnesota, USA.

Thank you for helping me to try to send this content to everyone.

RACR21

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Re: Eon Ticket, Mystery Ticket, Aurora Ticket, etc.

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

As far as i am aware, only the Eon Ticket and possibly the Aurora ticket could only be passed on to friends. I definatly remember the Eon Ticket could because it used to keep track of how many you had to give away to people, allowing only 100 tickets to share... which considering 3rd Gen games can only interact locally, is a lot of tickets to share out.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

racr21
Pallet Town
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Eon Ticket, Mystery Ticket, Aurora Ticket, etc.

Post by racr21 »

Having spent time looking around the interwebs, I think I have read that they both could be, but no gaurentees (As we all know, internet does not always equal truth). Either way, even just the Eon Ticket would be better than none.

EDIT: I have just found new information that says that you have to origionaly recieved the material to transfer it. If you got it from one of you friends, you cannot then turn around and send it to someone else.

Furthermore, to help, here is a short explination of what each of these addtional items does:

Eon Ticket: Possibility of capturing other Eon Pokemon (Latios or Latias)
Mystery Ticket: Possibility of capturing Lugia and Ho-Oh
Aurora Ticket: Possibility of capturing Deoxys
Old Sea Chart: Possibility of capturing Mew