BAD EGGS! EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!

Discuss all matters related to Gameboy Advance Pokémon games here

Moderator: Forum staff

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 313648434588

Post by Fazzy »

I cant believe so many people on here hack...
Well, Timmy, aren't you being a cotton-headed ninny muggins.

Parasol Kirby
Viridian Forest

Post by Parasol Kirby »

Hacking itself isn't evil, it's when you use it to give yourself an unfair advantage over your opponents (perfect IVs, the infamous WonderTomb) as contrasted to just saving time (getting items, getting rare Pokes) that it becomes a no-no. I don't hack mainly 'cause Nintendo would ban me from their big tourneys. I wouldn't hack to give myself an unfair advantage in either case though.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

from what i hear in the breeding comunities, hacking is illigal outright - even if your just hacking a certain pokemon with nature/moves that it could usually get.

Cloning on the other hand is actually accepted, since your just copying something that has happened naturally...

personally, i dont like either way - you should play the games as they were ment to be played, no cheating at all. if you want something, work for it, and if somethings not available because it shouldnt be yet, then wait for it.
Last edited by WhoKnows_WhoCares on Sun 09 Dec, 2007 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 313648434588

Post by Fazzy »

True. If there all the hacks floating around, the real ones arent that special anymore.
Well, Timmy, aren't you being a cotton-headed ninny muggins.

Parasol Kirby
Viridian Forest

Post by Parasol Kirby »

I don't think I'll ever understand people who care about how "special" the "real" ones are. Why do you want the playing field to stay unlevel due to availability of certain Pokemon? And why would you want to work for a piece of data that you already have in the game??? Mabye I'm the only one like this, but when I get anything new, wether it be software or tools or toys or chinchilla supplies or whatever, I know it's MINE and the makers can't make me do anything else! I put down the money and bought it from you, so now it's MINE and I can do what I want with it, wether that be hacking or modifying or whatever! You aren't told what you can and can't make out of a block of wood right? So why all this over a bunch of 1s and 0s???

The only reason I don't hack to get my Pokemon is because Nintendo would ban me. I would never hack either way to put myself at an unfair advantage, but as far as I'm concerned, building Pokemon teams should be just as easy as building a Netbattle or a Shoddy team.

Maple
Pewter City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Maple »

Bad eggs don't sound nice. >.< I hope i never get one! 0___0
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

JRlv100
Viridian Forest
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 416743326001

Re: BAD EGGS! EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!

Post by JRlv100 »

WAIT!Bad EGGS were progamed by Nintendo!Look,if you transfer pokemon to pokemon Battle Revo. And you have a Bulbasaur that knows Skech on all Four move slots(You can read that glitch on my glitch section)It will say:"Pokèmon That cannot be copied were found and regitered as Bad EGGs.(I say dat because it hapened to me)
CHOCODOOBIE!!!

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Post by Ryan659 »

JRlv100 wrote:WAIT!Bad EGGS were progamed by Nintendo!Look,if you transfer pokemon to pokemon Battle Revo. And you have a Bulbasaur that knows Skech on all Four move slots(You can read that glitch on my glitch section)It will say:"Pokèmon That cannot be copied were found and regitered as Bad EGGs.(I say dat because it hapened to me)
Wait, what? Bulbasaurs can't know Sketch anyway...nevermind in all four slots...

JRlv100
Viridian Forest
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 416743326001

Post by JRlv100 »

Theres a good trick to get rid of that Bad EGG 4ever!
What you need:
1 Pokèmon dat sucks
5 Bad eggs
1 GameShark

How to do it:
1.Ativate Warp to Battle Fronteir code
2.Go to the Battle Factory with ur bad eggs and the Pokemon that u dont like
3.Enter the battle room were u chose the rental dudes,as just as before u enter into the battle room,hold L and tada! Don't forget to save! Emerald only!
CHOCODOOBIE!!!

eevee126
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 348091234765

Post by eevee126 »

i had pokemon ruby for 4 years................... no bad eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)