how to get level 100 pokemon on ruby and sapphire easily....

Discuss all matters related to Gameboy Advance Pokémon games here

Moderator: Forum staff

r_singh
Pallet Town

how to get level 100 pokemon on ruby and sapphire easily....

Post by r_singh »

firstly, you will need an acro bike

then you put the pokemon you wish to train into the day-care centre thing next to mauville city (sp?)
basically, for every step you take, your pokemon will gain 1xp

so you go to one of those mud slope things which only a mach bike can go over (there is one in the desert place)

because you have an acro bike, you will continuously go up and down the slope

NOW THIS IS THE TRICKY BIT
this is much easier to do on a nintendo DS
you need to get an object which will press down on the "up" button on the control pad over night, which will make your character go up and down contiuously

leave your game like this overnight (or how ever long you want)

the next day, your pokemon's level would have gone up VERY high

if you were to leave a level 30 pokemon in the day-care centre and use this trick, it could increase by 30-50 levels over night
obviously, as your pokemon gets stronger, the levels gained will take longer, so patience is a virtue

WARNING- this only works on ruby and sapphire, not diamond and pearl... and also, MAKE SURE YOUR CONSOLE IS PLUGGED INTO A CHARGER, OVERWISE IT WILL RUN OUT OF ENERGY

trust me, whis trick is awesome
i used it on a kirlia, and got it to level 100, and sent it to my platinum game, and evolved it into gallade (my fav pokemon) and taught it better moves... now its a force on my platinum level 100 team =]

but also be wary, your pokemon may stop obeying you, if you dont have the right gym badges.

the awesome thing about this trick is... you can have a level 100 pokemon before facing your fifth gym battle!!

thank you for your time, and good luck!

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: how to get level 100 pokemon on ruby and sapphire easily....

Post by Pikachu3828 »

The problem with this trick however is that you don't get a choice in the moves your Pokémon learn but also more importantly since you won't have EV trained it it's not as strong as it could be. That's fine if you only plan to use it in-game, but I wouldn't use this tactic with Pokémon you plan to battle against serious human opponents.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Re: how to get level 100 pokemon on ruby and sapphire easily....

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

moves are easy since there's a move relearner and most move sets use TMs anyway - but yeah, no EV training means no chance... then again this trick could be used AFTER you've EV'd trained the pokemon...

Side note, there's a similar trick on Pokemon Colosseum... Put a pokemon in the daycare and walk to the back of agate village, keep pressing up, you cant walk up the back hill of the village but it still counts as a step - usefull not only for leveling up, but purifying pokemon on that as well
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

adolfainsley8
Pallet Town
Pokémon B/W Friend Code: 0
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: how to get level 100 pokemon on ruby and sapphire easily

Post by adolfainsley8 »

then again this trick could be used AFTER you've EV'd trained the pokemon????
waleeed