Pokémon Trading Card Game

Discuss all matters related to Gameboy/Gameboy Color Pokémon games here.

Moderator: Forum staff

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Pokémon Trading Card Game

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Hey, I've been playing the Pokémon Trading Card Game for the Gameboy lately and I only have about 6 cards left. It's a pretty unappreicated game and it's very old so I'm not sure how many of you have played it, let alone know the answer but I'm stuck so I thought I'd give it a shot for any that can help/remember.

Ishihara trades with you 3 times in the game for 1 Flying Pikachu and 2 Surfing Pikachus. Though there are 2 Surfing Pikachu, they're counted as unique and individual promotional cards. I have 1 Flying Pikachu and 1 Surfing Pikachu, but I can't seem to get the other Surfing Pikachu. It's stopping me facing the Grand Masters and completing the game because I know if I fight them Ishihara will leave. I have all the cards he trades for and I have spoken to the people in all the club lounges that mention Ishihara but he just will not offer to trade his last Surfing Pikachu. What must I do to get him to trade?

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Eeveevolve
Viridian City

Post by Eeveevolve »

Its not an unappreciated game in my opinion. Me and my Girlfriend are playing it at the moment.

Its a fun game!