Card Thieves

Forum for talk related to the Pokémon Trading Card Game, both for real and fake cards.

Moderator: Raikou Trainer

flameconntrolingsalamence
Viridian Forest
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by flameconntrolingsalamence »

I cant believe it! noone has stole either of my salamence ex'es
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
hehehe lalala i love my sallys!!! :-D :-D :-D :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shocked: oops just wet my pants

AnnekaLily
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 408124448212

Post by AnnekaLily »

Around 5 years ago, it was me and my Bf's 1st year Aniiversary 2gether as Bf & Gf, I got him an Anchient Mew, that I got from America. I got it as a token of trust that we shaired.

A year later we broke up, One year onm from 9/11 I remember well, I was already shellshocked from the news of my cousin that put 2&2 together.
When he said it's over he took the ainchent Mew from his pocket, tore the card in two and burned it. The teachers went nuts at him. All hell broke loose!

A riot broke out. My locker was broken into, and a whole folder of cards were stolen. (Although they were only Energys and and commons) It was total Mayhem!

To be honest that must be the worst break up I ever suffered.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Anneka/4081 2444 8212

ckim22594
First Pokémon!

Post by ckim22594 »

not yet but i do know that there was this kid who kept on looking at my deck and taking a few cards but i cought him taking it :Charizard:

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 468328574608

Post by seavicky95 »

AnnekaLily wrote:Around 5 years ago, it was me and my Bf's 1st year Aniiversary 2gether as Bf & Gf, I got him an Anchient Mew, that I got from America. I got it as a token of trust that we shaired.

A year later we broke up, One year onm from 9/11 I remember well, I was already shellshocked from the news of my cousin that put 2&2 together.
When he said it's over he took the ainchent Mew from his pocket, tore the card in two and burned it. The teachers went nuts at him. All hell broke loose!

A riot broke out. My locker was broken into, and a whole folder of cards were stolen. (Although they were only Energys and and commons) It was total Mayhem!

aw, that's sad, no one has ever stolen my cards before because:

1. i don't have much.
2. people don't care about my cards 'cause i don't talk about them.

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Well, I used to have an origional TCG card, but someone probably stole it. Then I got threee D/P decks, and now i've got all three Pikachu-lutions! But, If I catch anybody stealing my cards, well, read a new fan fic, total script.
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

JRlv100
Viridian Forest
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 416743326001

Re: Card Thieves

Post by JRlv100 »

One day I was trading with friends,one of them stole my Jynx delta species fire type from me.So acindetly I got the card back,but I grabed my card and his card ancindently.He also tricked me to trade my Totodiel an Cyndaquil for a fake Flygon EX. :)
CHOCODOOBIE!!!

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 313648434588

Post by Fazzy »

I've never got anything stolen, since I don't play anymore, and when I did, kids were too stupid to steal stuff.
Well, Timmy, aren't you being a cotton-headed ninny muggins.

RedHawk
Pallet Town

Post by RedHawk »

I got a deck all of shinies and rare legendaries and EX cards stolen by a girl about 7 years old she took it out of my hand,I got it back though cuase she felt sorry for me cus it wasn't fair.I spent 5 years trading.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat

Post by Kikyo »

I remember ten years ago, when Pokemon had first come to America,
I had a pack of Pokemon cards.
Well, I wanted to play kickball, so I left them in the lunch crate.
Well, I never saw those cards again.

Also, a few weeks later, I had a few of those Topps cards.
Well, some of the sixth graders, who shared lunch with us, wanted to see them.
So, I showed them, and they liked the cards.
Well, as I was leaving to return to my friends,
One of them tripped me and I dropped the cards.
One of the others helped me pick them up.
Well, later I discovered that my Pikachu and Abra cards were missing.

I also had a holographic card stolen from a first grader when I was in 5th grade.
I told on of the teachers in the cafeteria that he took my card.
The kid lied, saying it was his card, and I got sent to the principles for lying.
The kid was known for stealing cards, too,
but the teachers always sympathized with him,
since he was a first grader and everything.
Image Image

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Never went through this because all the schools I sttended Pokémon was seen a (to list a few):
  • lame
    g.a.y. (this is actually how they said it, as if each letter were a sentence)
    stupid
    kiddish (while they themselves were kids, jeep that in mind)
    pointless
    uncool
These are only what I heard, not what I believe and words I'm against.
Around 5 years ago, it was me and my Bf's 1st year Aniiversary 2gether as Bf & Gf, I got him an Anchient Mew, that I got from America. I got it as a token of trust that we shaired.

Thats a bit...extream. What the hell was wrong with that guy?! He obviously didn't know much about or probably didn't even like Pokémon to do that. Talk about a dunce, he should of kept hold of it and if he ever got another girlfriend into Pokémon he could have given it to her. Wow, so how did Hell break loose like that? Do you think it was him who broke into your locker? Or maybe one of his friends?

pokefan200
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Re:

Post by pokefan200 »

AnnekaLily wrote:Around 5 years ago, it was me and my Bf's 1st year Aniiversary 2gether as Bf & Gf, I got him an Anchient Mew, that I got from America. I got it as a token of trust that we shaired.

That's horrible, if he didn't want Mew he should of left it in your mailbox and said that he didn't want it anymore, not rip it and burn, and about your locker people are just mean, your boy friend probaly gave em' like ten bucks to steal the cards

Please pet my Pokemon!

teamgalactic2
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by teamgalactic2 »

I have! Stupid Movers! Ah, a chair was broken, stuff was missing but still I'm missing 100 cards 50 card ALOT OF CARDS I'm Missing Darkrai, my 140HP that does 80 damage
If you want to join my Google Group (Pokemon) e-mail my admin e-mail: pokemon-trainers-club@googlegroups.com or go to http://groups.google.com/group/pokemon- ... club?hl=en and yes, I am put down under Ash Ketchum.

FireSpirit
Viridian Forest

Post by FireSpirit »

I don't know, probably about 2 to 5 times. But I did manage to get at least some of them back though :/

DarkPurpleFang
Viridian City
Pokémon HG/SS Friend Code: 197825682016
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 403984113692

Post by DarkPurpleFang »

Oh gosh...bad memory time. ;~;

I had a friend. I can't remember her name but it was before Pokemon was banned at my grade school. I had her come over one day to see my Pokemon card collection. I went to use the bathroom and she stole my ancient Mew (thankfully I still have one more), my holographic Raichu, and my holographic Blastoise. ;~;

I only realized after she stopped talking to me completely. And I wasn't the type of kid to lose things easily.
I think I have an obsession with Pokemon forum games...O_O