Downtime Fixed - Really

All important forum announcements go in here. PLEASE READ!
WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Downtime Fixed - Really

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

Ok, the last couple of weeks we at the Pika Club has been plauged by intermitent downtime. After consulting with our hosts, we finally seem to have solved this problem. Unfortunatly what we've fixed seems to have broken other things.

For 24hours, people were unable to post on the forums, access their control pannel or private messages. This is now fixed and there should be no problems with this anymore. any problems still then get in contact with myself

Addoption center Eggs/Pokemon - we're having problems with the script that Displays the pokemon from the addoption center on websites/forums... the addoption center still works fine (or as good as it used to) so you might want to use the direct link for the moment... we're working as fast as possible to solve this problem.

Front Page/Main Site - this doesnt affect anybody else, but i'm having trouble accessing the admin section of the news blog. Without access i will be unable to update news... hopefully it'll stay quiet for the next few days while we try to fix that as well.

Any other problems that are noticed around the site - do not hesitate to contact me.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741