The Pika Club Community

All important forum announcements go in here. PLEASE READ!
Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

The Pika Club Community

Post by Pikachu3828 »

The Pika Club has very recently launched a new feature - we're calling it The Pika Club Community. Essentially it is an expansion of our forums to allow other webmasters with Pokémon websites to use this as their forums. In this way it helps their site gain traffic and exposure and it helps our forums grow. We have two community members so far:

Piplup Princess and PokeGen ran by Piplup Princess and Circe. respectively. They're both great sites I encourage you to visit. As community members they are able to moderate the forums as they partly belong to them now as well. We'd like to welcome to new members from these sites to our community and hope you enjoy yourselves :-D

If you're a webmaster of a Pokémon fansite or know someone who is and would like to use TPC for your forums, please get in contact with me to work something out. There are no specific criteria and each site is judged on a case-by-case basis.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.