Pokemon National Tournament VG

For Pokémon discussion that doesn't quite fit into any of the other forums.

Moderator: Forum staff

cheerio495
Fuschia City
Fuschia City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Pokemon National Tournament VG

Post by cheerio495 »

Did anyone in America go to the National Tourny in Indianapolis?, or if you live in a different country than America did you attend your country's national tourny, if you had one? How did everyone do?
Last edited by cheerio495 on Thu 05 Jul, 2012 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain

StarSea
First Pokémon!

Re: Pokemon National Tournament

Post by StarSea »

I was hoping to enter in my tournament, but reading over its rules, there was some confusion and by the time I understood it all the tournament had already started. I was really upset, but I guess there is always the possibility of another tournament to join in.
I have pokemanz!

cheerio495
Fuschia City
Fuschia City

Re: Pokemon National Tournament

Post by cheerio495 »

StarSea wrote:I was hoping to enter in my tournament, but reading over its rules, there was some confusion and by the time I understood it all the tournament had already started. I was really upset, but I guess there is always the possibility of another tournament to join in.
oh, darn. I know they have at least one tournament in America every summer and it looks like they may start doing tournaments in fall and spring in various locations. Good luck on entering next year.
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain

dany500
Pallet Town
Pokémon B/W Friend Code: 12345

Re: Pokemon National Tournament VG

Post by dany500 »

I was wanting to enter in my competition, yet perusing over its manages, there was some perplexity and when I comprehended everything the competition had effectively begun. I was truly vexed, yet I figure there is dependably the likelihood of an alternate competition to join in.
Download high quality HP0-Y37 practice test - pass4sure.co.uk dumps to prepare and pass IBM with oracle certification University of Oxford certification.