When should Pokémon stop and when will it?

For Pokémon discussion that doesn't quite fit into any of the other forums.

Moderator: Forum staff

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: When should Pokémon stop and when will it?

Post by Pikachu3828 »

SonicKitsune wrote:Gold and Silver was the best era, in terms of the game, new Pokémon, and anime. It's pretty much downhill after that, although there are still a few good things. However, I think the eventual Gold and Silver remake will be the last game I get.
I generally agree, though I think Diamond/Pearl were some diamonds in the rough.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

stitches12321
Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon

Post by stitches12321 »

yeah thats right

I'm back after leaving for many months (last time I logged on was January, last time I posted was a while before that) and I wonder if any of you guys still remember me!
My Youtube is http://www.youtube.com/user/satisuicune <~ My Youtube account!

teamgalactic2
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by teamgalactic2 »

Alot of people say: 12-21-2012 Nope! about summer in '15 is were it should stop
If you want to join my Google Group (Pokemon) e-mail my admin e-mail: pokemon-trainers-club@googlegroups.com or go to http://groups.google.com/group/pokemon- ... club?hl=en and yes, I am put down under Ash Ketchum.

pokefan200
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by pokefan200 »

It's probaly gonna be a while until it ends, beacuse the little kids are obseesed with the TV show,and then most of em' will buy the games so they'll be "Just Like Ash!!!"

Please pet my Pokemon!

Genbunushi
Pallet Town
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 2000

Post by Genbunushi »

My only miff with the series is simple- with so many years and episodes- you'd THINK Ash would have become a Pokemon Master by NOW!
That was his goal- it seems to still be, it really makes it seem hopeless to viewers if he NEVEr seems to get there...
I WAS 10 when it first came to north America... and now I'm graduated from college.
Nice.

cheerio495
Fuschia City
Fuschia City

Post by cheerio495 »

They should have stoped after gen three... but they will probably come out with one or two more gen's
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain

codemode
First Pokémon!
Pokémon B/W Friend Code: 378336947272

Post by codemode »

even if pokemon did stop it would not die anyways we have hackers to change games like lost silver creepy game

Ace Trainer Robert
Pallet Town
Pokémon B/W Friend Code: 0

Post by Ace Trainer Robert »

I would say it should have stopped about 7-8 years ago myself. They should have just slowed it down, spent more time on the games.

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Haru Totetsu »

You know what...people are complaining about the number of Pokémon...then you're an idiot. No really, the number of Species that have been on this planet are astronomically large. There are thousands on this planet right now (namely bugs) and you wouldn't dream of saying "There are too many animals." because its a how natures worked out. There can be as many or as few Pokémon as can be imagined, because they've already touched upon alien Pokémon, e.g. Clafairy and its evolutions are from the moon, Deoxys is an alien life form. So if you're complaint is about the sheer numbers you're being idiotic. The same goes for those judging something for its appearance. Look in the mirror. Someone somewhere will thing you look hideous. Keep that in mind before you tell Trubish he's ugly.