Evolution Stones

All discussion regarding The Pika Club's Adoption Agency goes within this forum and its subforums.
XxFrostedBladexX
First Pokémon!
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Evolution Stones

Post by XxFrostedBladexX »

I really want to evolve my male gen II eevee into a jolteon but I cant figure it out. Sorry for constantly asking for help.
Spoiler: show

Powerchu

Re: Evolution Stones

Post by Powerchu »

i would go about that by figuring out the correct Eevee's ID first. Then move all your other Eevee to either Ranch, Breeding, or Shop (pretty much anything that would remove said pokemon from your boxes). The way the stones work at the moment is they look for the first available Pokémon of each species that the item is compatible with which is why to evolve a specific Pokémon of a certain species you will need to remove all others from your boxes.

hope this helps somewhat. lol

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

XxFrostedBladexX
First Pokémon!

Post by XxFrostedBladexX »

Ok thank you very much :)
Spoiler: show

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Just so you know, this is one of the things that has been improved for the next update. In 3.0.5 you'll be shown all possible Pokémon that can evolve, not just one of each species.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.