Your First Thoughts

All discussion regarding The Pika Club's Adoption Agency goes within this forum and its subforums.
MollyDJmaster
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Your First Thoughts

Post by MollyDJmaster »

Goggy wrote:I went on the Egg Lottery and gave away a Heracross egg. :'( ... :lol:

I think I've gotten the gist of this. It has great potential... though it would be nice to have a 'click on all' option. But you would have to click on a pokemon separately to record it in your Pokedex.

Did anyone else choose squirtle? ;P
I got Squirtle in a trade! Yayz!

Also, please click my and GPXPlus account creatures!
ImageImageImage

Rovay
Viridian Forest

Post by Rovay »

Well, I may not the right person to make such statements, as I have been here for less than an hour, but so far it's good and don't see why it couldn't be even grater. Ether way I'm looking forward to seeing more of this.

"Be careful. First it's, I like you!, then ZAP! -Frog time."

MasterSummii
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by MasterSummii »

I really like this site since I have joined I am on it all the time I love it! A long time ago when I was a lot younger I found this other site that was a lot different from this one but it was a roleplaying type for Pokemon and I stopped playing it and ever since I have ben trying to find a site like it or along those lines and never did until I found this site and its so much cooler and I love it so much! :D

pikachuguy
Pallet Town

Post by pikachuguy »

This site is really cool!
How do you mine, though?
My Cute Poké!

Nukaya
Viridian City

Post by Nukaya »

I'm a little confused how to get certain items like card for game corner or ticket for cruise...
And there's no other way for my pkmns to evolve than clicking on them?
I have so many questions... It's obvious I'm new. x3
Help them hatch~ Ty. :)

Goggy
Custom Title: Nacho eating Guy-fan

Post by Goggy »

You get the card for the game corner from Oak after you've caught a certain amount of pokemon.

To get the ticket for the cruise, you need to visit Elm after you get your daily egg from him.

If they evolve when they reach a certain level, then I'm afraid that's the only way to evolve them. It's like in the games.

I hope that helps. :3

Sabourok
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Sabourok »

I didn't see this mentioned, but on the pokedex it shows the seen and own numbers as 1 higher than they sould be. For example, I have six pokemon owned at the moment but it claims seven and that I've seen 38 even though I count 37 on the page. Aside from that detail, really like this so far.
Last edited by Sabourok on Fri 28 Jan, 2011 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Undead
Custom Title: Death the 2nd

Post by Undead »

Sabourok wrote:I didn't see this mentioned, but on the pokedex it shows the seen and own numbers as 1 higher than they sould be. For example, I have six pokemon owned at the moment but it claims seven and that I've seen 38 even though I count 37 on the page.
This is a known bug which should be fixed in future updates
Video Game Designer/Programmer In Training
My Trainer Card

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

dont ask me why - but the pokedex mysteriously registers 000 as a pokemon that everyone has both seen and got...
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

FireFang1331
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by FireFang1331 »

WhoKnows_WhoCares wrote:dont ask me why - but the pokedex mysteriously registers 000 as a pokemon that everyone has both seen and got...
Missing no...dun dun duuuuun!!...ok I'm good now
First to have Pikachu (Lightning) and Raichu (Thunder) on the AA!
Image Trainer card made by Undead!

newfiebot
Pallet Town

Post by newfiebot »

my first thoughts were that this game kind of sucked but after I played it I kind of enjoyed it, but the only problem with me is that there is barely any ways to obtain money :(

Shiny Star
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Shiny Star »

I first thought Pokemon would level up really quickly and that the promo would be a lottery for a legendary. x3

I agree, it is hard to get money but there are quite a few places where you can get them, just that I never have the right stuff to get money.
3DS Code: 2363-6260-3009

Thanks for every click! :3

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Haru Totetsu »

I love it...the only fault I'd ever find with it would be that the Pokémon Ranch isn't graphically active, as in the grass doesn't really grow...but who cares about that stuff anyway? So its perfect. Can't wait to see where you take it next.

AstaTheBroken
Viridian City

Post by AstaTheBroken »

JacoFett99 wrote:I like it but how do you level up pokemon?
I've found it helps to keep your card in your signature. I've gotten unexpected level-ups, and I know I click around when I have a spare couple seconds, even if I've run through my XP for the day (aiming for that 1000 interactions accomplishment)
Image Image

Sally_Ann
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Sally_Ann »

So far I like what I'm seeing, not too over complicated like another pokemons site I used to play at, and not too boring like yet another pokemon site I used to collect at. (Not sure if you want me to name then or not *doesn't want to advertise the competition*)

I'd love a small Newbie Guide just to get you through your first few days on the site, not too many spoilers but still, a little pointer, maybe for just the Wingull quest? I kept coming back here each time I discovered something (ie, what perks are available) to see what it was under newbie forums, expecting a guide. I couldn't find anything, which was a little disappointing although I picked up some hints in the chat thread whilst searching.

I'd also love a quick link to the berry planter and a quick link to my quest log on the adoption agency page since I check those quite a lot.

I'd also love to see those people that have interacted with my pokemons so I can return the favour :)

Damn, I don't want much do I lol, sorry don't want to sound greedy, they are just my first reactions on coming here on what would make life easier/keep me interested as a newbie.

OFFLINE MOVING HOUSE - BACK 4-6 WEEKS