It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

I'm Playing White!

Moderator: Forum staff

Re: I'm Playing White!

Postby WhoKnows_WhoCares » Sat 16 Oct, 2010 10:56 pm

Finally back on this, and onto a Grinding Session. I start off on the area beyond the gym, Battle a trainer who heals me straight after the battle (nice of her) and then found/caught a Tabunne in the grass just south of her. Then i found a level 14 Dokkora - a fighting type... Nice, gym 2 might be a bit easier with that guy, so i head back to the Pokemon center, Switch out Chorenko for it and train up with that. During training my yorterri evolved - the new evolution screen is kind of cool, if not a little similar to digimon. i also caught Otamaro and nageki.

Once dokkora hit 19, i head back to the gym to beat the leader down - HARD!

after the gym leader, we head outside to find team plazma stealling a statue - or the head of one anyway... looks like i'm after them - again. i head into the near by forest and find every team plazma member i can find - and beat any other trainer in the way. I've also switched out for otamaro, cause it looks like a better water type.

In the forest i caught a Churine and a kurumiru while stumbeling around the forest, stomping down team plazma

Either i've missed something or Poison isnt as bad as it used to be - no longer was it draining the health of my Mamapoto while treaking back to a pokemon center to be cured - if true, i'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about that little fact.

Woo - mamapoto has evolved - that's 2 evo's i've now done... man i really have not played this game a lot

so i'm out of the forest and see a REALLY long bridge. the camera angle(s) on walking along the bridge is kind of awesome... watching the traffic bellow as i walk across is cool as well. And i make it to huin city - the dock place from the trailer - and its more awesome when you get to walk around it yourself.

i heard you got to get victini from here... pay attetion Cheerio... Thanks to Tatsu in the chat room, i know its in the bottom left one (its the one that's almost off screen). you arrive on the island, there's a big tower/lighthouse in the middle of it... you've got to walk around and get in to it - and there's trainers in the way, all of them plazma grunts. Thankfully there's a guard by the door and who will heal you. Interestingly, after you catch vicitini and walk out - team plazma are lead away buy guards/cops... nice to see some of those shmucks get arested

After i get back to city life - i save and quit... this has been a fairly long session, thanks to the grinding i had to start off with... hopefully more will happen sooner rather than later
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

WhoKnows_WhoCares 

Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Re: I'm Playing White!

Postby cheerio495 » Sat 13 Nov, 2010 4:34 am

thanks, I was able to catch victini shortly after reading this- thanks :)
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain
cheerio495 

Fuschia City
Fuschia City
Progress to next rank:
78%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Previous

Return to Pokémon Black/White