It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

Which Version?

Moderator: Forum staff

Which Version?

Postby Robert » Fri 28 May, 2010 8:17 pm

Now that we have seen the legendary specific to each version, maybe people are starting to make up their mind as to which version they want.
This shall be the topic for that! Post which version you plan to get, and why!
If more information is released that changes your mind, you can post again saying what made you change and for what reason and such.
Have fun.
Robert 

Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!
Progress to next rank:
70%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Which Version?

Postby SonicKitsune » Sat 29 May, 2010 12:05 am

As of now, I haven't seen enough Pokémon that I like, and in fact, I haven't seen enough of this Generation's period, but I currently plan to get neither. That may change if they reveal enough good-looking ones. One of the Pokémon ( :Buizel: ) they revealed early in the 4th Gen's introduction helped convince me to stay through DPPt. I also don't mind Pokabu enough to consider picking it.
Wikispaces|deviantART|Blog
:Cyndaquil: :Heracross: :Marill: SoulSilver - Ridge♂(Star)/To be determined
:Piplup: :Buizel: :Pachirisu: Diamond - Ridge!*/0516-3813-5126
SonicKitsune 

Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Progress to next rank:
15%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pikachu3828 » Sat 29 May, 2010 10:53 am

I agree that it's too early to say for me but if we're going on the new legendary Pokémon alone at this point then I'll be getting Pokémon White because I want Zekrom.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.
Pikachu3828 

Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Postby WhoKnows_WhoCares » Sat 29 May, 2010 2:17 pm

Originally i would have said Black, but like Roy, having seen Zekrom i'm thinking on getting White now

Ah who am I kidding - i'll probably import Black from Japan and then get White in English
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

WhoKnows_WhoCares 

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Postby LordLucario123 » Mon 31 May, 2010 7:47 pm

Black! I like Reshiram over Zekrom, Zekrom kinda looks like a robot.
LordLucario123 

Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Progress to next rank:
17.8%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Postby Raichu89 » Tue 01 Jun, 2010 9:00 am

I was gonna get Black, but now that I see the legendaries, I'm think about white. Of course, if they re-release the GTS, you can always trade the legendaries. :)
Raichu89 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
60%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 4598

Postby Pikachu3828 » Tue 01 Jun, 2010 10:36 am

I would be very surprised if they got rid of the GTS in Black/White.

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.
Pikachu3828 

Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SonicKitsune » Thu 03 Jun, 2010 4:44 am

Pikachu3828 wrote:I would be very surprised if they got rid of the GTS in Black/White.

They'd probably just set up alternate servers or something. They'd better not alienate us SoulSilver (etc.) players.
Wikispaces|deviantART|Blog
:Cyndaquil: :Heracross: :Marill: SoulSilver - Ridge♂(Star)/To be determined
:Piplup: :Buizel: :Pachirisu: Diamond - Ridge!*/0516-3813-5126
SonicKitsune 

Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Progress to next rank:
15%

Postby Pikachu3828 » Wed 14 Jul, 2010 2:33 pm

I might have changed my mind...Black City makes me want to get Pokémon Black now, but I still want Zekrom...

I could GTS, or this might actually be the first generation I get both versions as the differences are more than just wild Pokémon now...

Pikachu3828 

Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Postby WhoKnows_WhoCares » Wed 14 Jul, 2010 10:52 pm

yeah, the new version exlusive stuff makes it look more interesting to play both versions - i've decided i'll definatly import a japanese copy of one of the games and get the other one in english - but i dont know which version i'll import
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

WhoKnows_WhoCares 

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Postby pikasumi » Sat 31 Jul, 2010 3:15 pm

i think i would get both
i cant decide!!!! the new pokemon look a bit freeky though
please feed my pokemon !
pikasumi 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
13.3%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MollyDJmaster » Sun 08 Aug, 2010 7:01 pm

I dont know seeing as I haven't seen the versions attatched to the legends, but I want the white coloured lengendary. Although I'll probs get both for the different places. :-D

Also, please click my and GPXPlus account creatures!
ImageImageImage
MollyDJmaster 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
14.4%

Postby Shiny Star » Mon 06 Sep, 2010 5:40 pm

I'm going with black, as I like the colour black. xD
3DS Code: 2363-6260-3009

Thanks for every click! :3
Shiny Star 

Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Progress to next rank:
71.7%

Postby pokefan200 » Thu 14 Oct, 2010 11:26 pm

I want to get US White and import a Jap. Black

Please pet my Pokemon!
pokefan200 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
12.2%

Postby cheerio495 » Fri 15 Oct, 2010 1:07 pm

Black cause I like the legendary better (fire/dragon=awesome)
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain
cheerio495 

Fuschia City
Fuschia City
Progress to next rank:
78%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Next

Return to Pokémon Black/White