pal park

Discuss the Generation IV remakes of Pokémon Gold/Silver.

Moderator: Forum staff

pikasumi
Viridian City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

pal park

Post by pikasumi »

i know its in fucisa city but i have the japenese version and i dont know how to go into the pal park to catch them
please help!

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Re: pal park

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

Learn to read Japanese... Just kidding!

In order to use the Pal Park, you'll obviously need your GBA cart in the DS and on the menu of HG/SS you'll need to pick the migrate pokemon from GBA cart - unfortunatly i cant remember where the option is on the menu list, but it should be towards the bottom. Once you've migrated 6 pokemon to the DS game, head to the pal park.

The pal park in in Fuchsia City. If you rememebr where the Safari Zone used to be in Red/Blue/Yellow/Fire Red/Leaf Green - the Pal Park is there, If you dont know where that is, then from the pokemon center head to the right of the screen till you jump of the edge, then head north - you might have to move around some things, but the Pal Park is nearly a straight line from that point. if you find a building with an open door, some steps and a sign of to the left hand side of it at the top of Fuchsia City - that will be the pal park

Once inside, talk to the guy in the middle of the counter... just keep selecting the top option to any of his questions and eventually he'll let you into the pal park to capture the 6 pokemon you migrated across.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

pikasumi
Viridian City

Post by pikasumi »

thanks for the advice ill get back to u and say if it worked :)

pikasumi
Viridian City

Post by pikasumi »

i couldnt migrate the pokemon from sapphire to hg
beacuseit has to be the same language and i cant
change the language on sapphire so ill have to transfer
to platinum so im annoyed about that.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

for reference, dont double post use the edit button - although i'll let this one slide due to the nature of how this problem is being solved

Yeah, i really should have rememebred that fact and warned you in advance - sorry about that. If you had another DS available to you, you could trade them from Platinum to HG/SS after you pal park it, but that would be near impossible if you dont have a 2nd ds available to use
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741