Pre-order figurines

Discuss the Generation IV remakes of Pokémon Gold/Silver.

Moderator: Forum staff

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Pre-order figurines

Post by Pikachu3828 »

So what does everyone think of the figurines they're giving out with pre-orders? Click here if you haven't seen them. I'm not normally a very big fan of pre-order collectables or figurines but I have to say they look really cool and I hope they bring the same offer over to the west, I'd definetely pre-order Ho-Oh (even though I think the Lugia one looks cooler). How about you?

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Re: Pre-order figurines

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

i like how the figures look, and its no secret that i collect figures and statues, most of which relate to video games... they would be good additions to my collection

HOWEVER, I wont be getting them. IF (and at the moment it is still an if) we get them over in the west, in the UK they will be like the Giratina origin forme figure and only available on Pre-Order's from GAME. I don't buy my games from GAME, I use an independent retailer and as such, wouldnt be able to get the pre-order figure.

oh and i import the american version as well, that sort of stops me getting a uk version...

So yeah, cool figures, shame i wont be getting them even if they end up coming here.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Benbis
First Pokémon!

Post by Benbis »

I did pre order my Plat version from GAME and got the figure so I am hoping they follow this trend with HG/SS as the figure was a nice piece
ImagePlease click and help feed my Grimlock!

cheerio495
Fuschia City
Fuschia City

Post by cheerio495 »

I never got the figure when I pre-ordered mine
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

While I'm not 100% sure I think the pre-order figurines were exclusive to Japan. I know Europe never got them.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

actually, we did - but like i predicted, they were only available at game in the uk if you pre-ordered the respective game (HG for ho-oh, SS for Lugia). i think gamestop gave out the figures for pre-order, but not 100% sure on that.

In the us i THINK they gave an Arceus figure out if you pre-ordered both games, but over in the UK they handed it out at the pre-release events if you bought anything pokemon related - so i bought a couple of packs of pokemon cards and have the Arceus figure standing along side my pokemon Gashpon figres in my figure cabinet
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

cheerio495
Fuschia City
Fuschia City

Post by cheerio495 »

yeah best buy were giving out the figures when you pre-ordered the games. I pre-ordered mine at gamestop and they said I'll get the figure when I come and pick up the game, but when I picked up the game I didn't remember to ask if I could have the figure.... guess I should have pre-ordered it at best buy.
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain

Shiny Star
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Shiny Star »

They look cool but I'm not the one to have them, my brother is though. :-D
3DS Code: 2363-6260-3009

Thanks for every click! :3