It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

SoulSilver Questions

Moderator: Forum staff

Followers: blaze1475883

SoulSilver Questions

Postby boobearbezzie » Fri 31 Dec, 2010 11:19 am

How do you get a pokemon onto the little pokeball thing that comes with HeartGold/SoulSilver? I have tried and tried but I just can't!! :'(

-boobearbezzie
boobearbezzie 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
30%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: SoulSilver Questions

Postby blaze1475883 » Tue 08 Mar, 2011 1:10 am

boobearbezzie wrote:How do you get a pokemon onto the little pokeball thing that comes with HeartGold/SoulSilver? I have tried and tried but I just can't!! :'(

-boobearbezzie

well.... it's called a pokewalker, step 1: you point pokewalker to the Soulsilver ( red side facing soul silver) game in the Ds. step2: then u turn ur DS on and press pokewalker on main menu of soul silver.step3: then press "take pokemon for walk". step4: pick whatever pokemon u want, then on the pokewalker press middle bottem on CONNECT and wait till ur pokemon is safeing the pokewalker, and to get ur pokemon back u do step 1,2, and 3 over again. hope it works bye bye

-blaze1475883 :)
blaze1475883 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
90%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: SoulSilver Questions

Postby codemode » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 2:36 pm

pokewalker you mean and turn on ss or hg know click connect too pokewalker do that now click connect on your pokewalker and your done
codemode 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
5%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon B/W Friend Code: 378336947272

Return to Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver