The Pika Club Chatroom

Need any help regarding this website, or have a suggestion on how we could improve something? Found a bug or error? Please post all issues related to this website here.

Moderator: Forum staff

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

The Pika Club Chatroom

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

For those of you who use the pick club's chatroom, you will need to know that the windfyre server has changed its name and any attempt to connect to irc.windfyre.net will no longer work. the new server is:

irc.kbfail.net

for those people who use IRC clients and have all the info to connect to our room, you will need to change it for the new server. Our room is still #thepikaclub so once on the new server you will still be able to find us.

For those of you who use the Java room, its currently unavalable. We're working quickly to get it back working for anybody who wants to come in and chat away. I'll post in here as soon as it is back up.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: The Pika Club Chatroom

Post by Pikachu3828 »

The Java room now connects to the correct server and is available again.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

teamgalactic2
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: The Pika Club Chatroom

Post by teamgalactic2 »

It asked me what i used i clicked oprea and it told me to download the same one i have

Last bumped by teamgalactic2 on Thu 31 Mar, 2011 4:17 am.
If you want to join my Google Group (Pokemon) e-mail my admin e-mail: pokemon-trainers-club@googlegroups.com or go to http://groups.google.com/group/pokemon- ... club?hl=en and yes, I am put down under Ash Ketchum.