TPC Podcast Episode 1

Need any help regarding this website, or have a suggestion on how we could improve something? Found a bug or error? Please post all issues related to this website here.

Moderator: Forum staff

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

TPC Podcast Episode 1

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

Ok, so we ran a poll to see if people wanted us to do a TPC Podcast and it came back 100% Yes. So we've (and by we, I mean I) gone and done another one.

TPC Podcast Episode 1
Righ Click the above link and select Save As
File Size: 27.0MB
Run Time: 29minutes 29seconds

Unfortuntly due to technical difficulties the editing took longer than intended. This podcast was recorded about 4 weeks ago, and as such there are 2 Updated pieces of info that are not in the podcast but I think you should know about.

1. Pokemon Ranger 2 -In the podcast I said that we dont know if there will be a Manaphy style quest to get an egg of a pokemon, but we now know there will be a Manaphy style quest, for a Manaphy and/or a Riolu egg. We dont know if you'll only be able to chose 1 of the egg's or be able to get both.

2. In the Podcast it mentions about a floating shadow on pokemon.com. That shadow has now gone, but darkrai.com is now up linked off from pokemon.com - doesn't list how to catch him, but says that it will do at some point. The 10th Movie premires U.S Cartoon Network, Sunday 24th Feb. No DVD release date has been announced yet.

Enjoy, and like I say in the podcast, you wanted it, so if you hate it you only have yourselves to blame.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

pikalover1234
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Custom Title: Oh Noes. Sorry.
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 287870574463

Re: TPC Podcast Episode 1

Post by pikalover1234 »

I would like a second Podcast please!
Former Pika Club regular, now life's caught up and things got complicated.