fatal error!

Need any help regarding this website, or have a suggestion on how we could improve something? Found a bug or error? Please post all issues related to this website here.

Moderator: Forum staff

miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

fatal error!

Post by miradapurple »

this error keeps happening and it's driving me crazy!
firist: You are in a battle! I click the i con, and then when i k.o. the pokemon, it sayS
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/srg/public_html/pikachu/web/meta.htm:4) in /home/srg/public_html/pikachu/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 794

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/srg/public_html/pikachu/web/meta.htm:4) in /home/srg/public_html/pikachu/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 796

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/srg/public_html/pikachu/web/meta.htm:4) in /home/srg/public_html/pikachu/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 797

and then Fatal error getting eney information!

and then, when i go back to the RPG, it says at the top of the screen: You are in a battle! and when i click it, the whole thing happens al over agian.

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

That doesn't happen to me. You posted this in the wrong forum. Which did make Pikachu3828 pretty * off a few days ago.
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

DarkRayquaza
Pewter City

Post by DarkRayquaza »

I already posted that problem. and Pikachu3828 is gonna get really mad posting this (aside from being already posted) in the wrong forum. Just warning you :wink:

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

When I look in the database I don't see a battle entry for you so I presume you ended the battle somehow. If you could tell me where you initiated the battle and what Pokémon it was against then it could help me solve the problem in future.

Moved to bugs and errors because, as stated above, this is in the wrong forum. Read the forum descriptions!

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.