Get Rich Quick?

Discuss all sorts of manner regarding the latest TV/games/music etc news. Pokémon chat goes in either Pokémon forums.

Moderator: Forum staff

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Re: Get Rich Quick?

Post by Pikachu90000 »

pikalover1234 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/sevensix29
My Video With the Most Views Has What? 500?
Well you never put any videos of you bass skills.
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

pikalover1234
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Custom Title: Oh Noes. Sorry.
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 287870574463

Post by pikalover1234 »

Well,
I Really Can't Argue. You Have me There.
I've decided to Get a iPod Touch instead.
They're Cheaper and All the Stuff I Would Use is Basically in App Form on the App Store.
Current $= $75.
Goal = $205

It's a Good Start!
Former Pika Club regular, now life's caught up and things got complicated.

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Pikachu90000 wrote:
Haru Totetsu wrote:I can think of one simple method. Have a tallent and get discovered. Like singing, dancing, acting, drawing or writing. If your good enough it shouldn't take too long. If your terrible at all of these then your kinda out of luck.
A lot of people have talent, but not every single talented person that's discovered is rich. Not every single rich person is talented. Food for thought.
Thats because you don't get discovered by the right person. Or you don't get enough copyright over your works. Always check everything about the area your talented at before you go and do anything with it. For example did you know that copyright lasts for 7 years after your death? So your work fall into the public domain and can be used by anyone...unless a company claims copyright to it, then they get about 100 years of copyright before they have to reknew it.

pikalover1234
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Custom Title: Oh Noes. Sorry.
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 287870574463

Post by pikalover1234 »

Haru Totetsu wrote:
Pikachu90000 wrote:
Haru Totetsu wrote:I can think of one simple method. Have a tallent and get discovered. Like singing, dancing, acting, drawing or writing. If your good enough it shouldn't take too long. If your terrible at all of these then your kinda out of luck.
A lot of people have talent, but not every single talented person that's discovered is rich. Not every single rich person is talented. Food for thought.
Thats because you don't get discovered by the right person. Or you don't get enough copyright over your works. Always check everything about the area your talented at before you go and do anything with it. For example did you know that copyright lasts for 7 years after your death? So your work fall into the public domain and can be used by anyone...unless a company claims copyright to it, then they get about 100 years of copyright before they have to reknew it.
Your Guys Are Drama Queens. Err, Kings. (Things!?)
I Said Quick, Not Over the Next 9 Years. :lol:
Former Pika Club regular, now life's caught up and things got complicated.

dgdog1
Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon

Post by dgdog1 »

you could just enter all those contests you see on TV and if you kept entering you might win one of them
DUNSPARCE ARE UNAPPPRICIATED!!!!! Spoink are a bunch of ##^$@^#$^#

thanks for the card undead!

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

dgdog1 wrote:if you kept entering you might win one of them
Unless you're extremely lucky I think that somewhat goes against the definition of quick :wink:

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

eevee126
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 348091234765

Post by eevee126 »

dude, 2 words Garage Sale

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat

Post by Kikyo »

An easy way to make money, if you have the time, is to sell stuff on e-bay.
Find out what types of things you have that people online want by looking up the item on e-bay and seeing how high the bids have gone on it. If it has pretty good looking bids, put up your item, and it most likely will get high bids on it, too. Especially look for collectors items and things like that.
It's a great way to make money, and get rid of old stuff, fast.

Or, you can find some old jewlery or something, maybe an old gold watch, and sell it to a gold or metal buyer. I know someone who made 600 dollars from selling a bunch of her old jewlery.
Image Image

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

Kikyo wrote: Or, you can find some old jewlery or something, maybe an old gold watch, and sell it to a gold or metal buyer. I know someone who made 600 dollars from selling a bunch of her old jewlery.
Gold is a good way to get some fast money, but whatever you do, don't even think of using those gold selling services you see on TV, like Cash4Gold. They pretty much rip you off.
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Pikachu90000 wrote:Gold is a good way to get some fast money, but whatever you do, don't even think of using those gold selling services you see on TV, like Cash4Gold. They pretty much rip you off.
Agreed, but then again I've also heard jewellers won't buy any old jewellery unless they're sure they can make at least double what they'll' give you for it :shocked: Not that you can do much about it unless you can smelt and create jewellery yourself :-P

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat

Post by Kikyo »

Well, still, if it's old jewlry that you don't want anymore,
then chances are those places will give you the better price as to,
say, a yardsale or other thing.
Some of the places near me buy gold based on weight, irregardless of dents;
they melt it down and use it for making new jewlry.
You'd do best to find one of those places, they give the best price usually.
Image Image

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Kikyo wrote:Some of the places near me buy gold based on weight, irregardless of dents;
they melt it down and use it for making new jewlry.
That's what almost all cash for gold places do.

MasterSummii
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by MasterSummii »

I know this topic has been inactive for quite some time but I know a way to get rich, it isn't so quick though, but it definitely pays off in the long run. Now the way to accomplish this is to set up a Roth IRA, you just need to find a bank that does them. How it works is, you put money into this account monthly, or simply whenever you can and the key to this is that the account has very high interest rates which adds more money to the account then any other kind of account. The only thing about it is most IRA's builds interest and saves money until you are about 50 years old. Now if you were to get a IRA at the age of 17 and follow it correctly by the age of 50 you will guaranteed have 1,000,000$ or close to it. This was shared with me by my 11th grade History teacher in high school and has indeed been one of the most important and best pieces of advice I have ever received. This will also be VERY smart to do for your children, whenever you have any, just set them up one and by the time they reach 50 they will have it made! Anyways I hope anyone who reads this checks into it for themselves, because I promise you will be very pleased with the outcome ;)

kuzronk
First Pokémon!

Post by kuzronk »

Their is no way unless if you are really lucky and do something good.

solarmovies
Viridian City

Post by solarmovies »

I've just started my website to earn money. also wanna get rich soon. may God bless me. :-D
:arrow: :-D