Music

Discuss all sorts of manner regarding the latest TV/games/music etc news. Pokémon chat goes in either Pokémon forums.

Moderator: Forum staff

Levi
Pewter City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Music

Post by Levi »

Whats your fav band? My two are Green Day and Mettalica
Member of the Umbreon Club- PM pikapower06 to join~

heres my diamond favorite pokemon

:Empoleon: :Mantine: :Pikachu: :Noctowl: :Glaceon: :Venusaur: :pigeot: :Blaziken: :Blastoise: :Charizard: :Swampert: :Sceptile: :Machamp: :Torterra: :Infernape: :Flareon: :Alakazam: :Maganium: :Typhlosion: :Crockanaw:

miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by miradapurple »

Evanescence
My Chemical Romance
Breaking Benjamin
Green Day
I like fruit-flavored tea. : )

AnnekaLily
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 408124448212

Re: Music

Post by AnnekaLily »

Levi wrote:Whats your fav band? My two are Green Day and Mettalica
I Like those two bands also... ^_^

I have loads of favourites... But I like alot of Finnish Metal bands like Nightwish, Within Temptation, Lordi, The Rasmus, ][-][-][-][V][- ((for those who can't read that it says HIM)), Apocoylpta.
Other bands I listen to are Good Charlotte, MCR, Evanescense, MeatLoaf(Thanx to my da on that - lol).

I do still like the bands from when I was younger (around 13-14) Which was back then was like Gareth Gates, Westlife, BSB, BZ, Just into Pop.

But Yeh I have a Very wide range of Favourites.

I started listening to A band which the Ex-Voicer of Brock is part of. (Eric Stuart Band) It's not an artist you'll find his work easily, took me a canny few year to find an album or a site to hear his musical work.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Anneka/4081 2444 8212

Levi
Pewter City

Cool

Post by Levi »

Cool but how old are you

:Empoleon: :Mantine: :Pikachu: :Noctowl: :Glaceon: :Venusaur: :pigeot: :Blaziken: :Blastoise: :Charizard: :Swampert: :Sceptile: :Machamp: :Torterra: :Infernape: :Flareon: :Alakazam: :Maganium: :Typhlosion: :Crockanaw:

AnnekaLily

Re: Cool

Post by AnnekaLily »

Levi wrote:Cool but how old are you
18 Years old...

I had a great intrest in Music since I was a kid... Don't ask what I used to listen to back then as hearing that they (recently) got back to gether brought a huge cringer down on me...

*note: When this post was posted Metallica's "Thru the Never" came on the radio!

Levi
Pewter City

cool

Post by Levi »

cool im only 14 but its still cool i really like music witch is weird for growing up in montana i always thought i was going to be a big cowboy thing but i like pokemon but nobody in my school knows that ecept for my best friend because he likes it to but i wil still keep it a secret because kids in my school would make fun at you until you graduate and you dont want that in eighth grade that would be bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but its cool so does anything like that happen to you????????

miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Re: cool

Post by miradapurple »

Levi wrote:cool im only 14 but its still cool i really like music witch is weird for growing up in montana i always thought i was going to be a big cowboy thing but i like pokemon but nobody in my school knows that ecept for my best friend because he likes it to but i wil still keep it a secret because kids in my school would make fun at you until you graduate and you dont want that in eighth grade that would be bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but its cool so does anything like that happen to you????????
People make fun of you?

Weird. At my school, people idolize you for being outspoken.

But maybe that's just me.

AnnekaLily

Re: cool

Post by AnnekaLily »

Levi wrote:cool im only 14 but its still cool i really like music witch is weird for growing up in montana i always thought i was going to be a big cowboy thing but i like pokemon but nobody in my school knows that ecept for my best friend because he likes it to but i wil still keep it a secret because kids in my school would make fun at you until you graduate and you dont want that in eighth grade that would be bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but its cool so does anything like that happen to you????????
I've always liked the Music Pokémon churned out, I was really open about it with my Classmates and tutor as they pretty much know me from the start of secondry.
Admitedly the lyrics are pretty well written, aside from the themes, but songs like "Brother My Brother" From the First movie soundtrack. and I recall singing "Never too far from Home" Which made alot of sence to alot of the pupils at my old school as they came from littery all over various places in England.
Sure they were some (Mainly Nieve kids from below my year who don't know me.) people that made fun out of it, but I just brush it off as "So What! I have my tastes you have yours..." and move on.
I've found it easier to be open from the start when getting to know your classmates for the first-time, rather than hide it all the time - usually they'll find out one way or another. I'm not dishing advice, I'm just talking from my experiance.

It's often best to be open to your folks, Older siblings, other family members and your teacher if your classmates and other kids DO start on you.

Ok, At college I did hide my Pokémon-ness a bit... but Hiding hardly works.

Everyone has differant veiws on Music, same with TV & Film. Same as Everyone has a guilty pleasure in what they watch or listen to.

Levi
Pewter City

Post by Levi »

yes but you both live in england or somewere else but in the united states you get picked on constantly and its not fun and i go to a school with only 200 students elementary junior high and highschool combined if i let that out i would litteraly have to eat lunch on the floor of the bathroom so i just keep it a secret

miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by miradapurple »

Okay, I've completely changed my favorite band list:

Three Days Grace
Good Charlotte
Korn
Evanescence
Bullet for my Valentine

Levi
Pewter City

nice

Post by Levi »

Cool i like Korn

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

Journey
The Beatles

Phantom4722
Lavender Town
Lavender Town

Post by Phantom4722 »

Green Day, bowling for soup, All american rejects, nickelback, and some hip hop.

Levi
Pewter City

kool

Post by Levi »

o kool ive changed my list:
Green Day
Blink 182
nickleback
areosmith
all american rejects
weird al yanckovic (lol)
Korn
the Clash
antherax
iron maden
and i like some country like jhonny cash

Phantom4722
Lavender Town
Lavender Town

Post by Phantom4722 »

Oh yea I like weird al too.